• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh - I'm Halfway There... to the Bon Jovi Concert!

In summary, Gina is going to see Bon Jovi and Daughtry tonight and is very jealous. Gina also tells a story about when she saw Jon on a plane last year.
Gina M
Gold Member
I'm so psyched - going to see Bon Jovi tonight in Chicago! And Daughtry is their opening act and I love him too! Going to be a fun evening with a friend and her husband - I'm sure I'll be hoarse tomorrow:)

Have fun! I'm jealous! :)

Thanks Deb! I'm actually excited about buying a concert t-shirt too:) Haven't been to a concert since 2004 when I saw Prince. I'm sure I won't be able to hear tomorrow.

I am so jealous! Be sure to have a great time!

I saw Daughtry here in Chattanooga and they rocked and I am sure Bon Jovi will be awesome as well.

Have fun!

like I need to tell you that......

Bon Jovi!!I have a friend who just went to see him in Omaha on Monday. Said he was awesome as was Daughtry. SHe didn't get a shirt cause she couldn't belive the prices....they were like $60, sweatshirts $100 and a stocking cap for $30!! Crazy! Hope you have fun!!

I am SOOO jealous! They'll be in Atlanta April 30 & May 1, but since I'll be 8 months pregnant my husband says I can't go :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've been to several concerts that Bon Jovi has done...being a Jersey girl and all, his NJ shows are THE BEST. Get here if you can for one of his HOME shows!

I just new when I was 13 Jon and I were going to get married and have babies :) Ha Ha, I've seen them three times now. A great live band!!

Wow, sounds like a blast!! Have a great time and be sure to give us the low-down tomorrow! :D

Gina,
I can't wait to hear all about it!!! I bet you had a blast!!

Im going to see DAUGHTRY and Bon Jovi on March 2nd! I love Daughtry...Hope you have fun!

Oh, I'm SO jealous! Bon Jovi was my first (concert that is!), when I was 18. I've probably seen them 7 times or so over the years. They haven't been to Indy in YEARS! I don't know why, either, because their shows do well here. I've seen them in our two arenas and at the outdoor amphitheater. My dear sister, who I lost 18 years ago, got me hooked on Bon Jovi when they first came out. So, Jon is still "our" thing. I always think of Deb when I see Jon or listen to their music. All of you who are seeing The Man, please do enjoy and blow him a kiss for me!!

Tammy

I am soooo jealous! They are both such hotties...and awesome performers!
I can't wait to hear the details!!

Have a great time. My neighbor went on Thursday. She called me a couple of times and held up her cell phone so I could hear a few songs. She had a blast and said both Daughtry and Bon Jovi were great.

I'm back - and it was awesome!!!:) Jon Bon Jovi is so hot - I just love him:) They played a solid 2 1/2 hours and were great - Daughtry was great as well - now all those songs will be going through my head - well worth it!

Gina....glad to hear that it was so much fun! Get some rest now!

Glad you enjoyed it...I need Bon Jovi fix now!

Oh, I wish I could've gone! I think I will have to check their schedule and see if they will ever be in my area.

Oh Gina your so so so so lucky!!! Glad to hear it was awesome.

OMG Gina I am SOOOO jealous! They are in KC in April & I've been wanting to go so bad. I hate that concerts around here are only weekdays though--really tough to make it! I hope they'll tour together again next year....2 of my favorite guys:love:

I love Bon Jovi too. I loved the show on CMT when he got together with Sugarland. He and Jennifer Nettles looked like they had way too much chemistry going on though, if I was his wife I would be wondering, HAHA!!!

He is fine! Russell says I like my singers the older they are getting the better, HA!:D

LOOOOOVE Jon!

Coming home from NATIONAL CONFERENCE this past year...He was on MY PLANE!!!!!
He was waiting for the plane to board...black leather jacket and shades...along with another guy...i didn't recognize -probably a manager or something...
I KNOW WE MADE EYE CONTACT through those sunglasses! He was looking right at me! <<<FAINT>>>
I didn't recognize him at that moment...
I was with my PC group...and my hospitality director said, "That looks like Rod Stewart" ...and I said..."No...that's Jon Bon Jovi" and the other girls said, "YEAH!"

He of course was seated in 1st class...so I walked right past him! <<<FAINT>>>
But I was too star struck to ask for an autograph, picture, (((AND A KISS! LOL)))

When we were getting off the plane another consultant friend asked the flight attendant if it was him, and she said, "I'm not supposed to tell, ...but..." with a BIG smile on her face!

<<<FAINT>>>

It took me about a week to get over being mad at myself for not asking for an autograph.

I had his poster on my bedroom wall when I was in high school...
I remember driving to school...new driver...CRANKING the "Shot through the heart"..."Living on a PRayer"...etc...
OMG...my kids even know how much I loooove him...

Ahhh....<<<Faint>>>
:)

Have a wonderful time...I'm so super jealous!

Nicole,

I can see it now you going up to him and saying "I had your poster over my bed in high school, can I have your autograph?" HAHA!!!:D

I would have been the same way and not been able to speak!:eek:

I had the opportunity to buy tickets to go back stage to met Alabama a few years back. I LOVE Randy Owen. But I would not go b/c I did not want the image of him I had in my head shattered if he did not act like I thought he should.

ChefNic said:
LOOOOOVE Jon!

Coming home from NATIONAL CONFERENCE this past year...He was on MY PLANE!!!!!
He was waiting for the plane to board...black leather jacket and shades...along with another guy...i didn't recognize -probably a manager or something...
I KNOW WE MADE EYE CONTACT through those sunglasses! He was looking right at me! <<<FAINT>>>
I didn't recognize him at that moment...
I was with my PC group...and my hospitality director said, "That looks like Rod Stewart" ...and I said..."No...that's Jon Bon Jovi" and the other girls said, "YEAH!"

He of course was seated in 1st class...so I walked right past him! <<<FAINT>>>
But I was too star struck to ask for an autograph, picture, (((AND A KISS! LOL)))

When we were getting off the plane another consultant friend asked the flight attendant if it was him, and she said, "I'm not supposed to tell, ...but..." with a BIG smile on her face!

<<<FAINT>>>

It took me about a week to get over being mad at myself for not asking for an autograph.

I had his poster on my bedroom wall when I was in high school...
I remember driving to school...new driver...CRANKING the "Shot through the heart"..."Living on a PRayer"...etc...
OMG...my kids even know how much I loooove him...

Ahhh....<<<Faint>>>
:)

Have a wonderful time...I'm so super jealous!

Yes he is a doll! He sang his song Bed of Roses in a little section off stage and there were around 15 girls around him. He pulled one of them up and danced with and sang to her and she was talking to him and they he gave her a kiss smack on the lips! My friend and I were dying! I'm sure that girl will never forget it:) I like the fact that he married his high school sweetheart - has 4 kids and seems so down to earth. How lucky his wife is!

I touch his leg when he was on stage!!! Slippery when wet concert, my very first concert. Yahoo..........drove eveyone crazy for weeks talking about it. I was just a kid at the time, it was like winning the lotto :)

Nicole, LOVE your story! I would have been in too much amazement to ask too!

Nicole, love your story, too. He probably appreciated the fact that you didn't ask for his autograph. If you had, other people would have noticed and started asking, too, and next thing you know, the entire airplane crowd would have been all over him. At least this way he perhaps got some much needed rest.

I am not going to tell you all how long it took me to "get" the title of this thread!
I enjoyed Bon Jovi when I was in high school. Never had a poster or a crush. My 12 year old son likes learning those songs on his guitar. He's really into 80's music.
I had a crush on Roger Taylor of Duran Duran when in junior high and <cough> Michael Jackson.
(slinking away from this thread, now)

JAE said:
I had a crush on Roger Taylor of Duran Duran when in junior high and <cough> Michael Jackson.
(slinking away from this thread, now)

Oh..Jae..Jae..Jae

JAE said:
I had a crush on Roger Taylor of Duran Duran when in junior high

You and me both, sister! I loved both Roger and John! :love: About 2 1/2 years ago I won tickets to their show in Indianapolis (about an hour from me). I was also in a drawing for backstage passes, but, alas, I did not win those. The show was at the Murat, which is an old, BEAUTIFUL theatre. It was SO much fun! I felt like I was 14 again. And when they did "The Reflex" I about came out of my skin! :sing:

My cousin's best friend is also a huge DD fan, and my bf and I met up with her before and after the show. We waited outside for photos and autographs. We got Simon & John. It took Roger, Andy & Nick FOREVER to come out. It was in July and SO hot. I started feeling a little woozy from the heat & humidity, so I left before Roger, A & N came out. We left a camera with the other 2, and they took pics, but the pics didn't come out for some reason, but she did get me an autograph from Roger. It really made my summer. It was a huge thrill.

This thread is making me feel like a teenager again! Nothing like talking about 2 of my all-time favorite musical acts!

Gotta go cool off now...

Tammy

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. We offer in-home cooking demonstrations and sell products through independent consultants.

2. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can contact a current consultant or visit our website to learn more about the process. We offer a flexible and rewarding opportunity for those who are passionate about cooking and love our products.

3. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cookware, knives, small appliances, and pantry items. We also have a variety of cookbooks and recipe cards to help you create delicious meals.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration?

If you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration, you can contact a consultant in your area or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Our consultants will work with you to plan a fun and interactive cooking demonstration for you and your guests.

5. Is Pampered Chef affiliated with Bon Jovi or Daughtry?

No, Pampered Chef is not affiliated with Bon Jovi or Daughtry. However, we are thrilled that you are excited to see them in concert and hope you have a great time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
Replies