• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Bought My Bon Jovi Concert Tickets!

In summary, a group of friends are excited about going to a Bon Jovi concert in Chicago on February 23rd. They discuss how they have been fans since the 80s and have seen them in concert multiple times. Some share their favorite memories, like getting on stage or being in a music video. They also talk about other concerts they have been to, like Barry Manilow. Everyone is looking forward to the show and can't wait to see Jon Bon Jovi perform.
Gina M
Gold Member
For all those who love Bon Jovi - I just got tickets for their show in Chicago on February 23rd! Yea - and Daughtry is opening for them (Chris Daughtry from American Idol fame) - yes I am a girl of the 80's - never seen them in concert and bought their latest album - Lost Highway - it's great! Looking forward to hanging out with my friends and seeing the show:)

Have fun for me too! Bon Jovi is still the cutest!

Ooh! I'm jealous! I saw them when I was 16. Then I saw them again in December of 06" It was pretty much the same high energy concert as 21 years ago! Have fun! He played stuff from all his albums it was great!

I have to agree Linda - I love the fact that they're still cute and can still sing!

Oh SUSH UP GIRL!!! I tried to get tickets here in Canada and both Vancouver shows sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen them three times now in concert and love love love them. I had myself convinced as a teen that Jon was the one for me:eek:

You'll love them live!! Hope your seats are good.

Luckily I was able to get presale tickets (one day before the general public gets them) - my tickets are in the upper level but straight on to the stage - I'm sure they'll have the big screens up as well. I'm psyched!! Sorry you couldn't get any tickets.

I was just looking at tickets for here in Milwaukee. I hate that pre-sale tickets are all so far away. How does a pre-sale benifit me if I still have to watch them on a screen? Anyway, my sister and I almost always go when they are in town, or with-in 200 miles. I have seen them 9 times and in 4 different cities and my sister (my recruiter) I think 6-7. It's always a great show! The pre-sale tickets were all pretty bad, unless I wanted to spend $180, so I will try again on Sat. or on e-bay closer to the show. We got pretty good tickets there before - and I won them once. Somehow, we seem to manage to get tickets. The 2nd to last show that we went to I got up on stage-the side stage and Jon kissed the girl right in front of me. I was so jealous. And at another show - a free show that they did for Miller Beer - we had really bad seats. But, Jon come out of the tunnel literally right in front of us to watch a few minutes of the Goo Goo Dolls - the opening band. We got a few pictures, but unfortunattly, I had been drink a little and they weren't all that great. I have been at 2-3 concerts where they fillmed videos and you can catch a glimps of me in one of them - that was cool. They seem to film them after the main concert is over - so make sure you don't leave early. I think I will always be a fan - unless they go totally country.

Have fun - he puts on a great show - I saw Bon Jovi live several times in high school (I am a Jersey girl).
I'll be at a Barry Manilow concert on the 23rd of February while you're watching JBJ!!

Have fun Gina! I have seen him in concert. Awesome! In fact the last time I saw him I was 8 mos pregnant..and they are coming to PA in March and I will be 8 mos pregnant!!! I am trying to decide if I can do it again. I had 10th row tickets so I have to have them again or better...
I have been in love with him since the 7th grade (LOOONG TIME AGO!!) so sorry girls, i have already claimed him...hahaha

dannyzmom said:
Have fun - he puts on a great show - I saw Bon Jovi live several times in high school (I am a Jersey girl).
I'll be at a Barry Manilow concert on the 23rd of February while you're watching JBJ!!

Have a good time Carolyn! We discussed being big Barry fans before..."JBJ" that is what I call him too :)

dannyzmom said:

Have fun at Barry Manilow - I saw him probably 6 or 7 years ago - he puts on a great show as well - I went with my mom, sister and 2 friends and we had a blast!

Gina M said:
For all those who love Bon Jovi - I just got tickets for their show in Chicago on February 23rd! Yea - and Daughtry is opening for them (Chris Daughtry from American Idol fame) - yes I am a girl of the 80's - never seen them in concert and bought their latest album - Lost Highway - it's great! Looking forward to hanging out with my friends and seeing the show:)

I just saw Jovi two weeks ago! He opened in Jersey! Omigod he was awesome as usual! Third time I saw him this year! (As goofy as it sounds, I have a bumper sticker on my car that says "Got Jovi?" with the Have a Nice Day face after it)

He's coming back to Philly in March! Getting my tickets next week!

You'll love the show and my god, will you love daughtry!:love:

Gina, have fun!!!! I wish my SIL lived closer b/c she and I would TOTALLY go together. We had fun singing some JBJ songs at Karaoke night last time she was in town.

Anyway, I'm jealous and hope you have a blast!

Thanks everyone - can't wait - until then I will be wearing my CD's out!

Gina M said:
Thanks everyone - can't wait - until then I will be wearing my CD's out!

he does a lot of his new stuff in the beginning, of course. Almost too much. I love the new album but he did a lot of the crappier songs off it too. Then once he got past all of that, it was like high school again.:sing: :love: ;)

He got his hair cut too. And Richie? Oh my. It seems rehab did him some good! Lost a lot of weight...holy moly:love:

Enjoy! Dont forget to fill me in after the show!:D

OMG! I am so jealous!!! I must have heard the radio right; I was in KC this weekend & caught the end of the dj talking & THOUGHT I heard him say JBJ & Daughtry were going to be there....now I HAVE to go see how much tickets are & the date! All I want for Christmas is JBJ & Daughtry tickets....can you hear me signin' it now?:love:

lacychef said:
OMG! I am so jealous!!! I must have heard the radio right; I was in KC this weekend & caught the end of the dj talking & THOUGHT I heard him say JBJ & Daughtry were going to be there....now I HAVE to go see how much tickets are & the date! All I want for Christmas is JBJ & Daughtry tickets....can you hear me signin' it now?:love:

I don't know if it was just because I was in a brand new stadium but the tickets for this tour were outrageous! The cheapest seats were $80 (before all of the surcharges) and they were nosebleed seats. I paid $150 for my seats and they were good. But what the heck!!!! That's insane! I would ONLY pay that for him (or Phil Collins)......:love:

Wow, that is crazy!
I checked in KC; & the cheapest ones are $54.50--not bad! It's in April & tickets just went on sale....

What is the best way to purchase Bon Jovi concert tickets?

The best way to purchase Bon Jovi concert tickets is through the official website of the concert venue or through authorized ticketing websites. This ensures that you are buying legitimate tickets at face value.

Can I buy Bon Jovi concert tickets at the venue on the day of the show?

It is not recommended to wait until the day of the show to purchase Bon Jovi concert tickets as they may be sold out. It is best to purchase tickets in advance to secure your spot at the concert.

Are there any additional fees or charges when purchasing Bon Jovi concert tickets?

Yes, there may be additional fees and charges when purchasing Bon Jovi concert tickets, such as processing fees or delivery fees. These fees will vary depending on the ticketing website or platform you use to purchase the tickets.

Can I resell my Bon Jovi concert tickets if I can no longer attend?

Yes, you can resell your Bon Jovi concert tickets, but it is important to do so through a legitimate ticketing platform or through the official ticket exchange program of the concert venue. Avoid purchasing tickets from scalpers or unauthorized resellers as they may be fraudulent.

How can I ensure that my Bon Jovi concert tickets are legitimate?

To ensure that your Bon Jovi concert tickets are legitimate, make sure to purchase them from official sources, such as the official website of the concert venue or authorized ticketing websites. You can also verify the authenticity of your tickets by checking the unique barcode or serial number with the venue or ticketing platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hollye44
Back