• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Oh, I Thought You Already Took the Money Out"

In summary, the conversation discusses the frustration of customers not understanding that their credit card will not be charged until the entire show is turned in. The speaker shares a recent experience of a declined card and how the customer assumed the money had already been taken out. The speaker also expresses frustration with people not keeping track of their accounts and money, and the lack of communication between couples. The conversation ends with an update on the situation being resolved with the customer's credit card finally going through.
chefkathy
Even though I tell my customers "your card will not be charged until we turn in the entire show" they still think that it comes out immediately.

I had a declined card this week and when I called the customer she said " oh I though you already took it out so I told my husband he could use the card for xxxx."

This burns me up! Why don't you check your BANK STATEMENT first?!?!?!

If only common sense were not so uncommon....

Don't people keep track of their accounts/money? I never understand how people can spend money multiple times and not know. :confused: Even if the money isn't subtracted out of the account yet I know that I wrote that check or charged that debit. Especially if they live paycheck to paycheck! When my account is anywhere near close I know EVERY penny that is spent and where I spent it. It's harder when there are 2 using the account but don't couples TALK any more?

shaking my head...

UGH! I feel for you Deb! :grumpy:

SOrry Deb. Is she giving u a new cc #?

I'm with you Beth, I just don't get it....She was going to call me back. No call back yet. I need this show resolved by the 19th to get paid mid month so I'm not sweating it--YET.

ya know, Janet Up North has a saying about "lifeguards in the gene pool".....the fact that there are NONE!!!! This is proof! I look at our bank statement on line everyday...I know what is coming in and going out....

Just an update....I FINALLY got a hold of her again. She told me to try it again and if it didn't go through to cancel her order. That would have changed my host's benefits, so I was pretty pissed.But I called HO, they reran it, and it WORKED! YAY!!

DebbieJ said:
Just an update....I FINALLY got a hold of her again. She told me to try it again and if it didn't go through to cancel her order. That would have changed my host's benefits, so I was pretty pissed.

But I called HO, they reran it, and it WORKED! YAY!!

Yay!!
Glad to hear it :)

Well that was kind of close! So glad the host did not get impacted.

Related to "Oh, I Thought You Already Took the Money Out"

1. What does "Oh, I Thought You Already Took the Money Out" mean?

This phrase typically means that the customer was expecting their credit or debit card to be charged immediately after placing their order, but noticed that the transaction has not yet been processed.

2. Why hasn't the money been taken out yet?

There are a few possible reasons for this. It could be due to a delay in processing the transaction, or the customer may have selected a payment option that requires manual processing, such as a check or money order. It's also possible that there was an issue with the payment information provided.

3. When should I expect the money to be taken out?

If there are no issues with the payment, the money should be taken out within 1-2 business days. However, if there is a delay or issue with the transaction, it may take longer. If you are concerned, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I cancel my order if the money hasn't been taken out yet?

Yes, you can cancel your order as long as it has not yet been processed. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to cancel your order. If the payment has already been processed, you may need to request a refund.

5. Is there a way to speed up the payment process?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the payment process. However, if you have selected a payment option that requires manual processing, you may be able to speed up the process by providing the necessary payment information as soon as possible. If you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kcjodih