• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh How I Would Like to Beat the Maytag Man!!!

In summary, the dryer went poo-poo three weeks ago and they still haven't sent anybody to fix it. The TV repair people are even worse.
rennea
Gold Member
My NEW dryer went poo-poo three yes that's right three weeks ago and they still haven't sent anybody to fix it.:mad: :mad: :mad:
They keep giving me the run around. Today when I called and the service department answered I just replied "hi, it's me again"!!!

Everytime I see the Maytag man on tv I want to kick the screen in. :grumpy:

Sorry just needed to vent:grumpy:

Where was your Maytag built?

Wait! Stop! Don't do it!If you think the dryer repair people are slow, you never want to meet the TV repair people!

Oh I know how you feel - I had a problem with my GE Profile 48 side by side refrigerator for over a month - they would send a repairman who would diagnose the problem (mind you always on a Friday around 4.30) and have to order a part - but couldn't till Monday b/c the parts dept was closed at 5.00 - this went on for over a month to the point when the told me to call 1-800-GE-CARES, I told them they should change the last 5 digits from CARES to SUCKS!! Imagine a family of 7 with a fridge on the blink - my Irish temper was at a whole new high!!

Try asking to talk to the quality control department (you know the ones that are supposed to listen to our conversation if they are taped- "this call may be recorded for quality control purposes") See if you get anywhere with them - and if you have a warranty on it (extended) ask for that department as well - good luck

There's only one Maytag repair man and he's in Hollywood.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There's only one Maytag repair man and he's in Hollywood.

LOL - I think he passed away a few years ago !!

PamperedDor said:
That's why you can't get him!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/findagrave/photos/2001/222/whitejessebio.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/findagrave/photos/2001/222/whitejesse.jpg

look like someone is going to have a long wait....................

PamperedDor said:

There's a new guy now. He's a little younger;)

raebates said:
Wait! Stop! Don't do it!

If you think the dryer repair people are slow, you never want to meet the TV repair people!

LOL thanks Rae. I think your right on that one.

Related to Oh How I Would Like to Beat the Maytag Man!!!

1. What does the phrase "Oh How I Would Like to Beat the Maytag Man" mean?

The phrase is a play on the Maytag Man, who is the mascot for the appliance brand Maytag. It is often used to express frustration or dissatisfaction with a household chore or appliance, implying that the person wishes they could beat the Maytag Man for not doing the job properly.

2. Is this a new product from Pampered Chef?

No, "Oh How I Would Like to Beat the Maytag Man" is not a product from Pampered Chef. It is a phrase commonly used to describe a feeling or frustration towards household chores and appliances.

3. What does Pampered Chef offer for kitchen and household tasks?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and household products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and cleaning tools. We also offer cooking demonstrations, recipes, and tips to make meal preparation and household tasks easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can Pampered Chef help me with my laundry and household chores?

While Pampered Chef primarily focuses on kitchen and cooking products, we also offer a variety of cleaning tools that can help with household chores. Our cleaning products are designed to be efficient and easy to use, making tasks like laundry and cleaning less of a hassle.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products online through our website, or by hosting a cooking demonstration with a consultant. You can also find our products at select retail locations. Contact us for more information on purchasing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies