• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Officially a FD: My Letter and E-Mail Arrived!

In summary, "Got My Letter and E-Mail!" is a game where participants receive a letter and email from a secret admirer and must use clues to figure out who the secret admirer is. To participate, you can sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant or find online versions through their website. The game is suitable for all ages and typically lasts 30 minutes to an hour. There are prizes for the winning participant or team, such as Pampered Chef products or discounts on future purchases.
susanr613
Gold Member
It's official - I'm a FD! I got my letter and teleclass e-mail today. Ironically, I am looking down the barrell of a couple lean months, so that extra 1% may be out of reach for now.

Still - I made it! See you all at the FD workshops at NC in July :thumbup:

Congratulations! :)

Awesome!!
Congratulations!!
:D

I just signed my 2nd recruit yesterday....are there FD workshops everywhere??? Where can I find that info??? I am so excited!!! I can't wait to get a letter! I am so super excited....but even more so to be closer to BECOMING DIRECTOR!!!!
Congratulations!

Awesome job congrats!

Way To Go....Thats GREAT!!!

Congrats Susan!!!

What letter??? I never got one..............They don't love me........

Way to go Susan! Isn't it the coolest thing ever?

mistick_bananaparty.gif

0008.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

Whooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get a letter or an e-mail either; but I did get a bunch of free catalogs.

Mazal tov! :) (did I say congrats in Jewish right?)

WOOHOO for you! I love all the dancers Kacey! Too cute!

Great job!!!! Congrats!!!

That's great Susan!! Congratulations!:)

Ummm, I feel like I need to point out that Susan started this thread in April!

Mazel Tov, Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Ummm, I feel like I need to point out that Susan started this thread in April!

LOL good one, but still congrats to all the FD! That is awesome!

There must have been a reason this old thread was revived.

Unfortunately, by the time NC rolled around, I was no longer an FD. My second recruit never qualified (mental illness literally).

I have had some glimmers of interest, but no interviews. Then, yesterday, at a show, I met someone who is interested enough to schedule an interview! We're talking next week!

So, thanks so much for reviving this thread!

Related to Officially a FD: My Letter and E-Mail Arrived!

1. What is "Got My Letter and E-Mail!"?

"Got My Letter and E-Mail!" is a fun and interactive game where participants receive a letter and email from a secret admirer. The goal is to use the clues provided to figure out who the secret admirer is.

2. How do I participate in "Got My Letter and E-Mail!"?

To participate in "Got My Letter and E-Mail!", you can sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant or host a party and have your consultant run the game for you and your guests. You can also find online versions of the game through our website.

3. Is "Got My Letter and E-Mail!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Got My Letter and E-Mail!" is suitable for all ages. It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.

4. How long does the game typically last?

The duration of "Got My Letter and E-Mail!" can vary depending on the number of participants and how quickly they solve the clues. On average, the game can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.

5. Are there any prizes for winning "Got My Letter and E-Mail!"?

Yes, we offer prizes for the winning participant or team of "Got My Letter and E-Mail!". Prizes can vary, but may include Pampered Chef products or discounts on future purchases from our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef