• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office On The Go" from Julianne Jones: Reviews & Benefits

In summary, the "Office On The Go" from Julianne Joness' web site has helped Rae keep her office neat and orderly and well functioning. She likes the system and recommends purchasing the calls about organizing from the website.
Curlyone
Gold Member
Has anyone ever purchased the "Office On The Go" from Julianne Joness' web site? Did you like it, was it worth the $$'s and mostly has it helped you keep your office neat and orderly and well functioning?

I really need help keeping clutter out of my office. I need some type of system that has already been worked out and is efficient and is relevant to our way of doing business. Any thoughts would be appreciated;)

It's a good system. I found it easy to adapt to my style. It comes with some really good suggestions for organizing your office in general. Only you can say if it works for you, though. We're all different. Have you done any of Julie's training on organizing? If so, this fits well with that. If not, you might want to consider purchasing a couple of the calls about organizing. That would give you a good idea whether or not the system will match your style.

Thanks for your input Rae. :angel: Sometimes I am very anal and I have to have someone say exactly "Put this in the blah blah blah file, you need blah blah blah size notebooks, etc. :eek: That is what I was hoping for in this system. Also you mentioned purchasing calls about organizing. Does she talk one-on-one with you? And do you get the info directly from her, or one of her assistants?:confused:

If anyone else has a system that works for anal people like me, I am all ears! I really need to do something fast!

Thanks!

The calls I'm talking about are part of her Ask the Expert series. You'll download a recorded call between Nancy Golya, Julie, and an expert.

Oooohhhh, I will check that out. Just spent the morning looking for something that was right in my face.

Thanks Rae!

what is the website?

It's julieannjones.com

It's julieannejones.com

What is "Office On The Go" from Julianne Jones?

"Office On The Go" is a line of products designed by Pampered Chef consultant Julianne Jones specifically for individuals who work in an office setting. It includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories that are convenient and easy to use in an office environment.

What types of products are included in "Office On The Go"?

The products in "Office On The Go" range from portable lunch containers to desk-friendly utensil sets. Some other popular items include a mini blender, insulated travel mug, and compact food storage containers. These products are designed to make it easier for busy professionals to eat healthy meals at work.

How are the products in "Office On The Go" different from regular kitchen products?

The products in "Office On The Go" are specifically designed to be compact, portable, and easy to use in an office setting. They are also made with durable materials that can withstand frequent use. Additionally, they often come with special features such as leak-proof lids and insulated containers to keep food fresh and hot/cold.

What are the benefits of using "Office On The Go" products?

There are several benefits to using "Office On The Go" products, including the ability to save money by bringing your own meals to work instead of eating out. These products also promote healthy eating habits and can help reduce waste by using reusable containers. Finally, the convenience and ease of use make it easier for busy professionals to have nutritious meals at work.

Can "Office On The Go" products be used for other purposes?

While these products are specifically designed for office use, they can also be used for other purposes such as on-the-go meals for travel or outdoor activities. They are versatile and can be used in a variety of settings, making them a great investment for anyone looking for convenient and practical kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • ivykeep