• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Offering Bus. Oppty During Host Coaching

I tell them that they can get a starter kit with a buydown. That usually entices them more than anything. I also tell them that their first 4 shows can be with friends and family and that it's a lot of fun.
twinkie10
Gold Member
What ways do you introduce the business opportunity during host coaching?

On the workshop audio from last year's conference for host coaching, the consultant does something kind of cute on his second call. He had encouraged outside orders on the first call, and then asks on the second call if the Host has gotten any orders. The Host will say something about showing the catalogs etc. Then the Consultant asks "So, how does it feel to sell Pampered Chef?"

Most often the Host will say "Oh, I'm not selling..." but it's a great way to get them to think how easy it is, since they're already doing it in a way. :)

Thats a good idea NooraK!

I go over it as part of their "host benefits". I don't say that they can get kit credit, I word it as our starter kit "buydown" opportunity. I say that if I don't tell them all about it (free, half price, discount items, host bonus, kit buydown), I am not letting them know about ALL of the freebies and benefits that hosting a show gives them. Once you go over it with them, then SHUT UP about it till the next call. Let THEM think about it without feeling like you are waiting to pounce on them...

My seed planting begins with: So, how would you feel about using this show as your "coming out" party to your friends? I'll be there either way, as your Consultant or as your Trainer.

ME: "What could you do with an extra $200 a month?"

Host: "Pay some bills, go shopping, fill up the tank, etc..."

ME: "Well I want you to pay very close attention to what I will be doing at your party. You'll see how fun, and easy it is to have a PC show. Not only will I fix a fantastic dessert/main dish/appetizer in no time, especially because anyone can make our recipes, you'll see how popular our products are and how they practically sell themselves."

Host: "Well I don't know if I could do that, I don't like to talk in front of people, I'm too scared/shy."

ME: "Let me tell you, I was a nervous wreck the first couple of shows I had, but because we encourage you to start your first shows with friends and family, it makes it so much easier. I thought it was going to be hard, but it ended up being so much fun it didn't even feel like I was working, but I was getting PAID!"

Host: "Well I don't know anybody"

ME: "Well in this type of business people tend to think they need to belong to a dozen social clubs, work in a large corporation or have like hundreds of relatives, but you would be surprised at how many people you actually encounter in your daily routine.
(get out the 100 contacts list) People love Pampered Chef products and the yummy recipes we teach people to make, so having a show is usually a great idea for most people. Especially in this economy when eating at home is the best way to save money and gas!"

Host: "How much is it to join?"

ME: "Well it's only a $155 investment. That will include....." Considering all the items you receive, it's a steal. You'll get that back in commission in no time, plus lots of other wonderful consultant bonuses. If after your first 4 shows you decide it's not for you, you get to keep everything!"

Host: "Some companies have smaller start up costs, or no start up costs at all plus their commission is higher."

ME: "Yes but honestly those companies require you to keep inventory which really adds up. PC handles all the storing of products in their warehouse so we don't have to worry about storing products, and we simply turn in our shows orders and the items are packaged and shipped right to the host's door. Our shipping costs are very low in comparison to other companies as well. All of the wonderful host benefits PC offers is done straight from the company, none of those products or offers is taken from our commission or out of pocket. And as a bonus PC offers to use some of your free product value towards your start up kit!"

Just some suggestions in a conversation with a host to try to recruit her!

Debbie :chef:

Very nicely said! I have some things to add but I NEED to go to bed so will add to it later!

Congratulations!!!! What Did You Win??

This is good advice, I really have been trying to recruit yet.

Related to Offering Bus. Oppty During Host Coaching

1. How does offering a business opportunity during host coaching benefit me as a host?

By offering a business opportunity during host coaching, you have the potential to earn money and rewards by referring others to join the Pampered Chef team. You can also build your own team of consultants and receive additional benefits and support.

2. Do I need to have previous experience in sales to offer a business opportunity during host coaching?

No, you do not need previous sales experience. Our team at Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you succeed as a consultant.

3. Can I offer a business opportunity to anyone during host coaching?

Yes, you can offer a business opportunity to anyone who shows interest in joining the Pampered Chef team. However, it is recommended to offer the opportunity to those who have attended your cooking shows or have shown a genuine interest in the products.

4. How much time and effort do I need to put in to be successful as a consultant?

The amount of time and effort you put in as a consultant is up to you. It can range from a few hours a week to a full-time job. The more time and effort you put in, the more successful you can be. However, we understand that everyone's schedules and commitments are different, so we offer flexibility in how you run your business.

5. Is there a cost to join as a consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $109 to join as a consultant, which covers the cost of your starter kit, including products, business supplies, and training materials. This fee can be paid in full or split into three payments. There are also optional add-ons available for an additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies