• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will October HWC Products Be Online Exclusive Again?

In summary, Octover Hwc-Online Only Again is a limited time event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can shop for exclusive products and deals. It typically takes place in October, but the dates may vary each year. Regular Pampered Chef products are still available during this event, but the focus is on the exclusive items. To access the event, visit the Pampered Chef website or sign up for emails and follow on social media. The products and deals from Octover Hwc-Online Only Again are not available in stores, only online.
pctharper
Gold Member
Will the October HWC products only be available online again? I have a possible host who wanted to do it in October becuase its a HWC month, but if I'm remembering correctly, last October they were just available online and didnt count towards a show. I was just wondering what might be in store for this October.

Maybe they'll do the 25% donation for HWC fundraisers in October. That would be a good reason for her to host.

October was always online only - at least the last 3 yrs I've been a consultant. I don't think they did the fundraisers in October though, but I can't remember.

2009 did and I think this held true last year too.
25% with a $500 plus fundraiser, 20% for $300 to $499 and 15% for $150 to $299.
I have the flier from HO but it is too big to copy here.

Hi there! Thank you for your question about the October HWC products. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the October HWC products will be available both online and at shows this year. In previous years, there were some products that were only available online, but this year all HWC products will count towards a show. This is great news for your potential host who wants to host a show in October! I'm sure they will be excited to hear this. Happy selling!

1. What is Octover Hwc-Online Only Again?

Octover Hwc-Online Only Again is a special online event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can shop for exclusive products and deals that are only available during this limited time period.

2. When is Octover Hwc-Online Only Again?

This event typically takes place in October, hence the name "Octover," but the exact dates may vary each year. Keep an eye out for emails and social media announcements from Pampered Chef for the specific dates of this online event.

3. Can I still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during Octover Hwc-Online Only Again?

Yes, you can still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during this event. However, the focus is on the exclusive products and deals that are only available during Octover Hwc-Online Only Again.

4. How can I access Octover Hwc-Online Only Again?

You can access this event by visiting the Pampered Chef website during the event dates. You can also sign up for emails and follow Pampered Chef on social media to stay updated on the event and receive exclusive early access to the deals.

5. Are the products and deals from Octover Hwc-Online Only Again available in stores?

No, the products and deals from Octover Hwc-Online Only Again are only available online. They are specially curated for this event and cannot be found in stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hperschnick
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies