• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find an October Outside Order Form?

In summary, the "October Outside Order Form" is a special order form provided by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or show setting during the month of October. It can be accessed through a consultant's website or mobile app, and can be used to purchase any products available through Pampered Chef, including special seasonal items and limited edition products. The form also offers exclusive discounts and promotions that are only available during the month of October. Delivery times for orders placed through the form may vary, but typically take 3-5 business days.
vwebb85
Does anyone have an October outside order form??

TIA

if you search October in files you will find them! :)

I'll post them here too...this is what I have

Attachments

• october 10 oof.doc
    201 KB · Views: 334
  • november 10 oof.doc
    390.5 KB · Views: 283

1. What is the "October Outside Order Form"?

The "October Outside Order Form" is a special order form provided by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or show setting during the month of October. This allows customers to take advantage of special promotions and discounts during the fall season.

2. How do I access the "October Outside Order Form"?

The "October Outside Order Form" can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or by requesting a copy from your consultant directly. It is also available through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

3. Can I use the "October Outside Order Form" to place orders for any products?

Yes, the "October Outside Order Form" can be used to place orders for any products available through Pampered Chef, including special seasonal items and limited edition products.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions available through the "October Outside Order Form"?

Yes, the "October Outside Order Form" offers exclusive discounts and promotions that are not available through traditional party orders. These deals are only available during the month of October, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

5. How long will it take for my "October Outside Order Form" purchases to be delivered?

Delivery times for "October Outside Order Form" purchases may vary depending on availability and shipping location, but typically orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. Your consultant will be able to provide a more specific estimate based on your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies