• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October on CC: What You Need to Know

In summary, "October on CC" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that provides customers with essential tools and tips for the fall season through recipes, products, and cooking demonstrations. Participating in this campaign gives access to exclusive recipes and limited edition products. To stay updated, subscribe to the email list or follow on social media. This campaign is open to everyone, even non-Pampered Chef customers, and there are special promotions and discounts available on select products.
redsoxgirl
Anyone know when it will be on CC?
October too....

I spoke to HO today. She said they will be in the August CN. The deal is that the consultants who went to Conference will get a little more time to promote the specials before everyone else. I think that is fine. I went to conference, but I would love it they gave us conference attendees access to the PDF file.

Ugh... it would help a ton to be able to email it to my Sept hosts. They all want to know what the special is... and while I can tell them what it is, people like to see it themselves!

You can use this in the meantime - its better than nothing, I just used it in a couple host packets for August:

Attachments

• AugSeptOct2008_noname2[1].doc
    712 KB · Views: 297
Thanks Cindy :)

Related to October on CC: What You Need to Know

1. What is "October on CC"?

"October on CC" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that focuses on providing customers with the essential tools and tips they need to make the most out of the fall season. It includes recipes, products, and cooking demonstrations to help you create delicious and festive meals for your family and friends.

2. What are the benefits of participating in "October on CC"?

Participating in "October on CC" gives you access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips that are perfect for the fall season. You will also have the opportunity to purchase limited edition products that are specifically designed for this campaign.

3. How can I stay updated on "October on CC"?

The best way to stay updated on "October on CC" is by subscribing to our email list or following us on social media. We will also be sharing updates and information on our website and through our consultants.

4. Can I still participate in "October on CC" if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Absolutely! "October on CC" is open to everyone, regardless of whether you are a Pampered Chef customer or not. We welcome anyone who is interested in learning new recipes and cooking techniques for the fall season.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts during "October on CC"?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts available on select products during "October on CC". Be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on these deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam