• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest October Specials on Updated Flyers - Chef Success

In summary, Kam created updated flyers with the October specials. She also created a host letter. Carrie likes the host letter.
kam
Staff member

Attachments

• AugAugRecSepOct13_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 512
  • AugSepOct13_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 516
  • MiniCattyInsertSepOct13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 579
  • SepOct13_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 708
  • Oct2013_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 654
Last edited:
You really do a great job kam!

Kam you are awesome!!! Thanks for all of the great flyers!

Thank you for the kind words!

Do you have OOF's for Sept & Oct yet?

sharpechef said:
Do you have OOF's for Sept & Oct yet?
Just uploaded them. :)

Here are Aug Sept and Oct host letters

Attachments

• September2013Cookingshowhostletter.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 563
  • Aug 2013 Cooking show host letter.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 408
  • October 2013 Host Letter.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 656
Thank you I like how you put all the specials on one page.
Kerri

I can open and save the mini catty insert from here, but when I try to open it again from my computer as a saved file, I get a message that the file is corrupt.

I love this, I wish I could use them. I don't have a program to edit a Pdf or a word doc!

Thank you so much Kam for all your hard work!!! Could you do an Oct Host/Guest on one page? I have that one in a frame every month with a pile of catalogs in my kitchen (where, if we hang out at my house, we always sit around the kitchen table to chat)

Ok - I was able to get the .pdf's to open by converting them to a .jpeg first. Can anyone assist me with opening the hosting letters? I love your work! Thank you so much for doing these!
I made collages for a lot of the new products. Please feel free to visit me: www.facebook.com/luvz2cook4uThank you again :)

thehaleykitchen said:
Thank you so much Kam for all your hard work!!! Could you do an Oct Host/Guest on one page? I have that one in a frame every month with a pile of catalogs in my kitchen (where, if we hang out at my house, we always sit around the kitchen table to chat)
Just added it!

Thank you so very much Kam!!! Your the best :love:

Wow. These are great. Thank you. Has anyone seen a word document list of the guest special products available for September?

dannyzmom said:
Here are Aug Sept and Oct host letters
I LOVE the host letter. I am going to use it if you don't mind. It will save me so much paper.
You all rock!!!

These are great! Does any one have the mini catalog flyer for October/November?

Have you done your November host letter yet? Thanks,Carrie

1. What is the October flyer all about?

The October flyer is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef that features our latest and greatest products, special offers, and recipes for the month of October. It's a great way to discover new kitchen gadgets and tools while saving some money.

2. How can I get a copy of the October flyer?

You can view the October flyer online at our website or through our mobile app. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or host a cooking show to receive a free copy.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the October flyer?

Yes, the October flyer includes limited-time offers and discounts on select products. These deals are only available during the month of October and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef credit towards purchases from the October flyer?

Yes, your Pampered Chef credit can be used towards any purchases made from the October flyer. Simply enter your credit information at checkout to redeem it.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering from the October flyer?

Yes, the October flyer deals and offers are only valid until the end of the month. Make sure to place your order before the deadline to take advantage of the special discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam