• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Sales with Our October Flyers - OOF Tips for Success

Leggy,I love your catalog show flyer! It's so crisp and great looking. I am amazed at all the ideas you gals come up with. You are all so creative...a real answer to prayer for us that are more computer challenged. Good Job!!Thanks,Your host
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
October OOFHere is my OOF for October. You need to add a space for tax. I live in Oregon; not taxes here.

Happy Selling!

Attachments

• Outside Order Form-October07.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 623
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:
Your lucky no sales tax. In NY our sales tax is 8.625%:thumbdown:

It is great. When I do shows up in Washington state, I offer to have it shipped to my house and the guests love it. I think they buy more because they do not have to pay the tax.

Thanks Wendy! I updated it here with a line for sales tax.

Attachments

• October OOF.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 496
Here's a flyer for the October specials....

Attachments

• Oct 07 Specials.doc
    492 KB · Views: 437
October Host LetterSharing for anyone who would like to use/modify....

- leggy

Attachments

• Host Letter Oct 07 (generic).doc
    47 KB · Views: 445
Leggy-that is awesome! Do you usually orint it in color? I have a very general one I use, but I love the added touch of that months special! Thanks!

I usually do print in color. I got this format from here in january and just tweaked it a bit for my style. (I've been behind though and just got around to making my october one today)

Here's my OOF, but it has some items unique to APO (military overseas) orders. Feel free to modify and use.

Attachments

• generic Outside Order Form Oct 07.doc
    351 KB · Views: 246
OofHere's my OOF, but it has some items unique to APO (military overseas) orders. Feel free to modify and use.

Attachments

• generic Outside Order Form Oct 07.doc
    351.5 KB · Views: 391
hi these are great ...thanks..

legacypc46 - I love your October Specials flyer! So crisp and great looking! I am amazed at all the ideas you gals come up with. You are all so creative...a real answer to prayer for us that are more computer challenged. Good Job!!

legacypc46 said:
Sharing for anyone who would like to use/modify....

- leggy

Anyone have a similar one for catalog shows?

anyone have one for a catalog show??

Here's my catalog host letter; feel free to use/modify....this was written for my hosts here in germany, so you'll need to change the third paragraph.

leggy

Attachments

• Generic Catalog Host Letter Oct 07.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 437

Related to Maximize Your Sales with Our October Flyers - OOF Tips for Success

1. What are the current specials for the October flyers?

The October flyers feature several great deals, including a free gift with purchase and discounted prices on select kitchen tools and cookware sets. Check out the flyer for more details!

2. When do the October flyers expire?

The October flyers are valid until the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to take advantage of the specials and stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on items featured in the October flyers?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to any items in the October flyers, allowing you to save even more on top of the already discounted prices.

4. Are there any new products featured in the October flyers?

Yes, the October flyers showcase some exciting new products, including the Deluxe Cooking Blender and the Deluxe Air Fryer. Don't miss out on trying these innovative kitchen tools!

5. How can I access the October flyers?

You can view and download the October flyers on the Pampered Chef website or through the Pampered Chef app. You can also ask your consultant for a physical copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies