• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Help Whip Cancer Products

In summary, the "October Help Whip Cancer Products" are a collection of kitchen tools and products sold by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. For every product sold, $1 is donated to the American Cancer Society and a portion of sales from all other products sold in October also goes towards the cause. These products are only available for purchase in October, but Pampered Chef offers other charitable products throughout the year. There are often special promotions and discounts for these products, and individuals can also host "Help Whip Cancer Parties" to support the cause.
ChefBevShu
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer and order form made up for the October Help Whip Cancer Products? I have a school that would like to promote them and thought if there was one done, I wouldn't have to re-invent the wheel...and as slow as I am with the computer, October may be over before I complete it! Please Help!!! :confused:

Can these be ordered on our shows or only individual online orders? I haven't seen much on this.....must be missing something.

Usually it's just online. It would be great if it was at shows this year also. I always get a couple of outside orders, where they went to the websiteahead of time and they have the pink stuff on their orders. Then I have to call them and give them the bad news.

There is a catalog insert on CC so I have been including it to my Oct. hosts. Last year we could offer the products at our October shows.

Details and any Pc PDFs are online on CC. Go to where the Promoting and Building your Business (old site, not sure the bame on beta), then the Charitable Giving Prorams, then Help Whip Cancer.

On Beta, it's under News & Events, then Charitable Giving Programs, then Help Whip Cancer (click "Learn More)...from there, there is some printable PDF's on the right hand side :)

I created this.

Attachments

• 2013 HWC Form (to share).doc
    399.5 KB · Views: 602
  • 2013 HWC Form (to share).pdf
    395.5 KB · Views: 611

1. What are the "October Help Whip Cancer Products"?

The "October Help Whip Cancer Products" are a collection of kitchen tools and products that are specially designed to help raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research during the month of October. These products are part of Pampered Chef's ongoing partnership with the American Cancer Society.

2. How much of the proceeds from these products goes towards cancer research?

For every "October Help Whip Cancer Product" sold, Pampered Chef donates $1 to the American Cancer Society. Additionally, a portion of the sales from all other Pampered Chef products sold during the month of October goes towards this cause as well.

3. Can I purchase these products year-round or only in October?

The "October Help Whip Cancer Products" are only available for purchase during the month of October. However, Pampered Chef does offer other products that support various charities and causes throughout the year.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for these products?

Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts for the "October Help Whip Cancer Products" in order to encourage more sales and donations towards breast cancer research. These promotions can vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals.

5. Can I host a party specifically to raise funds for breast cancer research?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to host a "Help Whip Cancer Party" during the month of October. These parties are a great way to have fun with friends and family while also supporting a worthy cause. Your consultant can help you plan and host the party, and a portion of the sales from the party will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RCKmom