• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct Bookings: I Found Wording That's Working for Me!

In summary, the guests were intimidated by the $1,000 sales quota to get the whole knife block set. I told one guy that if he didn't make it to $1,000, he could get it for 50% off with $300 in guest sales. He INSTANTLY decided to book, but opted to go with November (due to his work schedule) so that he could get his knives & his wife could get her Simple Additions.
Sheila
Gold Member
I've had some people who were interested in the Forged Cutlery special who seemed to be intimidated by the $1,000 sales quota to get the whole knife block set. I told one guy that if he didn't make it to $1,000, he could get it for 50% off with $300 in guest sales. He INSTANTLY decided to book, but opted to go with November (due to his work schedule) so that he could get his knives & his wife could get her Simple Additions. :D

I decided to try that wording on some other guests who were sitting on the fence about booking & was able to add 3 more shows to my October calendar this last weekend! $1,000 was scaring them, but $300 was doable in their minds! I told them that they could use what ever they earned at 60% off to give away to in-laws and/or siblings for Christmas. That went over well too! ;)

I'll work on motivating them to boost those show sales well above $300 with my host coaching. :p

I offer to buy their Host Special if they have $500 usually, but for October, I went to $750 and said I would only buy from Levels 1 & 2! I sure can't afford to buy someone the Knife Block! I can't afford it myself!

Oh, wow! You are a lot nicer than me! There's no way I'm paying for the host specials.

pcchefjane said:
I offer to buy their Host Special if they have $500 usually, but for October, I went to $750 and said I would only buy from Levels 1 & 2! I sure can't afford to buy someone the Knife Block! I can't afford it myself!

WHAT!! WOW, you are generous!! My hostesses are GRATEFUL for 60% off!!

Well I haven't had to do it too often, but one set of ladies who have had monthly shows for me since March push to get $800-$1,000 for that FREE Host Special so it is well worth it for me to offer this as an incentive! At 24% commission minimum on their orders, I end up making a lot more than I would because they push to get over $500!

If it works to motivate your hosts to do better, then more power to you! :DI just did the math. I've stepped up my host coaching which has increased show sales drastically. 8 of my last 9 hosts have been over the $500 level. 6 of those ordered a host special and the total of those 6 purchases was: $465.00!!! I feel that if the host special was on me, the other 2 would have gotten something too. I have 3 open shows right now & 2 of those 3 are over $500. I'm making 29% this month, but after looking at my numbers, I still do not see that as being affordable for me. They seem to be happy with what they are getting and don't expect more from me, so I'm not planning to add any additional monetary value to their benefits. I already hand out SBRC to all the "on time" guests as a thank you. And since we are prohibited by customs regulations from doing "ship to host" here, my door prize is free shipping. That goes over REALLY well. It seems like it always costs me $10.50 or $14.25 because that guest orders a LOT to take full advantage of the free shipping. I do sometimes get out for less and once I had to do the 11%.

1. How can I book a Pampered Chef party for October?

To book a Pampered Chef party for October, simply reach out to your consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to help you choose a date and time that works for you and your guests.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in October?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in October not only gives you the opportunity to try out our new products and recipes, but also allows you to earn free and discounted products. Plus, with the holiday season approaching, it's the perfect time to stock up on kitchen essentials and get a head start on your holiday shopping.

3. Can I book a virtual Pampered Chef party for October?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are equipped to host virtual parties through video conferencing platforms. This allows you to still have a fun and interactive party with your friends and family from the comfort of your own home.

4. How many guests do I need to have at my Pampered Chef party in October?

We recommend having at least 6-8 guests at your Pampered Chef party in October. This allows for a fun and lively atmosphere and gives everyone a chance to try out our products and recipes.

5. What type of products will be featured at Pampered Chef parties in October?

In October, we will be featuring our new fall and holiday products, as well as some of our classic favorites. Our consultants will also have special offers and discounts available exclusively for parties held in October.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KatieBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • esavvymom