• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Now Hiring: Find the Perfect Sign for Your Booth!

In summary, Wendy's and Loreo's signs are both great options for displaying at your upcoming booths. They both have a generic feel without giving away too much information, and they can be used all the time.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm looking for a Now Hiring sign to display at my upcoming booths. There are a few on here already but it's either really generic or too much info. Anyone have a good in between one?

I used this one last week:

Attachments

• PCdebtfreeChristmas.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 620
I've been looking to make a new one. I was wondering if I could use published material. I sort of came up with this. It is very rough. I attached it as a pdf, but I have it editable as a .pub. Feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• Fair sign.pdf
    158 KB · Views: 720
I think both Wendy and Loreo's sign look really great. I personally do not like the "Help wanted" or "Now Hiring" signs. I think they are misleading to so many people who are looking for a JOB, not a business. Not everyone is "self-motivated" in that area. :) But those two signs do not lead you in that way. It makes you think but not "Hey- maybe this lady will HIRE me."Just my two cents. Love both of them. Loreo's is great for the holiday season, and Wendy's could be used all the time.

esavvymom said:
I think both Wendy and Loreo's sign look really great. I personally do not like the "Help wanted" or "Now Hiring" signs. I think they are misleading to so many people who are looking for a JOB, not a business. Not everyone is "self-motivated" in that area. :) But those two signs do not lead you in that way. It makes you think but not "Hey- maybe this lady will HIRE me."

Just my two cents. Love both of them. Loreo's is great for the holiday season, and Wendy's could be used all the time.

I see your point, but on the flip side, a lot of people automatically dismiss direct sales because they don't understand the potential. A "Help Wanted" sign is a great way to get them to ask you about the opportunity, you just have to be straight forward about the details.

This is one I found on here a few months ago when i was doing my first vendor fair.

Attachments

• now hiring 2007.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:

Related to Now Hiring: Find the Perfect Sign for Your Booth!

1. What types of signs are available for our booth?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of signs to help you find the perfect fit for your booth. We have traditional banners, tabletop signs, and even customizable options to make your booth stand out.

2. Can I personalize my sign with my own logo or branding?

Yes! We offer customizable signs that allow you to add your own logo or branding. This is a great way to create a cohesive look and make your booth more memorable to potential hires.

3. How long does it take to receive my sign?

The production time for our signs varies depending on the type and customization options you choose. Generally, it takes 1-2 weeks for production and an additional 3-5 days for shipping.

4. Are the signs durable for outdoor use?

Yes, our signs are made with high-quality materials and are durable for both indoor and outdoor use. They are designed to withstand various weather conditions and maintain their vibrant colors.

5. Are there any discounts for ordering multiple signs?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders. The more signs you order, the more you save! Contact us for more information on bulk pricing and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• zmkelly1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies