• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November / December Specials Flyer

This is a photo of a cheese board. You can use it to serve appetizers, as a centerpiece for a dinner party, or to display your favorite cheese.Thank you Dianne for asking! I think this would be a great addition to my show!
jwpamp
Here it is! Love the Roasting Pan!!! Yeah!

:D Thank You

But how did you get these?

I always check PC website every morning before I get on this website to see if they added anything and I didn't see them before I got on here.

Thanks away. I have two host packet books for September ready to go except for the specials and I have been waiting to give them out until I get the monthly specials because I need and want show for this holiday season. You see, I signed with PC on July 26, 2005 but September 2005 was my Super Starter Month. So last year I couldn't talk anyone in having a show in December (I had 2 show - the total for both were $479.74) so this year I want to have a very nice holiday. I have learned a little bit more to hopefully have a great holiday.

You pull up one of the links already on the PC site and then change the month in the web address at the top (use the first 3 letters only). It will pop up if it is available.:p

Thank You again.

and

Thank you for sharing the know how

Thank you Janice. These are really nice!! See you tomorrow!!!!!

I'm not to excited about the December special. I don't think many people around in my area will want a cheese board.

Although, I do really like the guest specials for november and december!!

Tiffany - don't sell it as a cheese board!!! Sell it as an upscale plate. Imagine having an hors d'oeuvres party where every person has their own plate and a place to put 3 petite squares for dipping sauces. Or as a sushi plate. Or as a beautiful charger. Personally I would love to have a set of 12 in order to use them for entertaining!!!

Thank you so much for posting these! It helps to know when people want a Nov. show you can say thats great! the host special is such and such!

I'm disappointed in December's host special as well. It's such a hard month to book that having a great host special would make it easier. I think I'll offer some of my own incentives....

Personally, I have had alot of interest in the cheese board already from people that have seen the catalog - so I am thrilled that its the Dec host special. I see people booking to get it for a Christmas gift for someone too!

jwpamp said:
You pull up one of the links already on the PC site and then change the month in the web address at the top (use the first 3 letters only). It will pop up if it is available.:p

Can someone explain this in more detail. I don't understand. Thanks, Dianne

1. What are the featured products in the November/December Specials flyer?

The November/December Specials flyer features a variety of holiday-themed products, including our limited edition holiday cookware set, festive serving platters, and baking essentials like cookie cutters and silicone baking mats.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions in the November/December Specials flyer?

Yes, the November/December Specials flyer includes discounts on select products, as well as bundle deals where you can save even more by purchasing multiple items together.

3. Can I purchase products from the November/December Specials flyer online?

Yes, you can purchase products from the November/December Specials flyer online through our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. Is there a deadline for ordering from the November/December Specials flyer?

Yes, the November/December Specials flyer is only available for a limited time. To ensure delivery before the holidays, we recommend placing your order by December 15th.

5. Can I host a party and earn rewards with the November/December Specials flyer?

Absolutely! Hosting a party during the November/December Specials promotion period is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • kam