• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December 2018 Specials: Save Big on Our Limited-Time Offers!

In summary, the December 2018 specials for Pampered Chef include discounted kitchen tools and cookware, as well as holiday-themed products. These specials will be available for the entire month of December, but cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Some exclusions may apply, so it's important to check the details of each item. The specials can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website, or through a consultant directly.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Here are the December specials.

Attachments

• 2018 -- DECEMBER GUEST.pdf
    221.8 KB · Views: 1,098
  • 2018 -- DECEMBER HOST.pdf
    199.3 KB · Views: 1,375
Thanks for these. I completely didn't fully realize that it was October and so I forgot to look for these earlier in the week. If I don't get the flyers done today, I will try to get them done by Monday.

Kam,
Do you have the 3 month flyers with Oct, Nov Dec or did I miss them?
TIA

Hi there! I'm so excited about our December specials! This is the perfect time to stock up on some amazing limited-time offers. Our products are perfect for holiday cooking and gift giving. Don't miss out on these great deals! Happy shopping!

1. What are the December 2018 specials?

The December 2018 specials for Pampered Chef include a variety of discounted kitchen tools and cookware, as well as holiday-themed products.

2. How long will the December 2018 specials be available?

The December 2018 specials will be available for the entire month of December, while supplies last.

3. Can I combine the December 2018 specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the December 2018 specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. Are there any exclusions to the December 2018 specials?

Some exclusions may apply to the December 2018 specials, such as certain products not being eligible for the discount. Please refer to the specific details of each item for more information.

5. Can I order the December 2018 specials online?

Yes, the December 2018 specials can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also place an order through a consultant directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zonbn
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam