• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December 2019 Specials | Save on Kathleen's Services Now!

In summary, the December 2019 specials include discounted products and limited edition holiday-themed items. They will be available for the entire month of December while supplies last. These specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant's website. There may also be cooking and recipe demonstrations featuring these specials at Pampered Chef parties or events, and interested individuals should contact their independent consultant for more information.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen,Here are the specials for December!

Attachments

• 2019 -- DECEMBER GUEST.pdf
    143 KB · Views: 1,138
  • 2019 -- DECEMBER HOST.pdf
    263.7 KB · Views: 1,047
Thanks! I will probably have the flyers completed sometime on Monday.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing the December specials. Can you tell me more about them? I'm always on the lookout for good deals.

What are the December 2019 specials?

The December 2019 specials include a variety of discounted products, as well as some limited edition holiday-themed items.

How long will the December 2019 specials be available?

The December 2019 specials will be available for the entire month of December, while supplies last.

Can I combine the December 2019 specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the December 2019 specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Can I order the December 2019 specials online?

Yes, the December 2019 specials can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant's website.

Are there any cooking or recipe demonstrations featuring the December 2019 specials?

Yes, there may be cooking and recipe demonstrations featuring the December 2019 specials at Pampered Chef parties or events. Contact your independent consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine