• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Checked Out the Latest KAM Specials?

In summary, the Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb catalog features a variety of holiday and winter-themed products, including baking supplies, cookware, and gift sets. Previous catalog items can still be purchased during this time, but availability is not guaranteed. Special deals and promotions are often offered during this period, and hosting a party can earn you free and discounted products. Our standard return policy applies for items purchased during this time.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
KAM, I know we just received the specials, but if you have it done, I would love to have it.

normally, I'm good with the current month plus the next two, but I would LOVE December, January, and February simply because I want to put those in my calendars that I will be sending to my past hosts.

I am also inlcuding a gift certificate for past hosts whose discount has expired. If they host a party in December or January, I will give them $25 in extra free product. If they wait till February or March, they will receive $15 in extra free product.

I have been able to sustain my business this year from parties booked from last year's gift certificates. I have made a lot more than the $75 it cost me in the three gift certificates that were redeemed. This is a carrot I found to be worth offering to my hosts.

I'm so ready for the next update on the flyers too! :D
Love what you do!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Do we know February? I have yet to be able to find it. Any insight?

BTW: Nov/Dec/Jan is done. I used it on Sunday. Look in the files section.

Hi there! I'm so excited about the latest KAM specials too! As a pampered chef consultant, I have already checked them out and I must say, they are amazing. I would be more than happy to help you place an order and get your hands on these exclusive deals. Let me know if you need any assistance or have any questions. Happy cooking!

1. What products are featured in the Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb catalog?

The Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb catalog features a variety of holiday and winter-themed products, such as baking supplies, cookware, kitchen tools, and gift sets. It also includes limited edition items and special holiday bundles.

2. Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog during the Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb timeframe?

Yes, you can still purchase items from the previous catalog during the Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb timeframe, as long as they are still available. However, keep in mind that some items may sell out quickly, so it's best to order them as soon as possible.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions during the Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb period?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions during the Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb period. These may include discounts, free gifts with purchase, or limited-time offers on popular products. Make sure to check the catalog or our website for the latest promotions.

4. Can I host a party or event during the Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb timeframe?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party during this time can be a great way to get together with friends and family while also earning free and discounted products. Plus, with our holiday and winter-themed products, it's the perfect time to showcase our kitchen tools for holiday baking and cooking.

5. Is there a return policy for items purchased during the Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb period?

Yes, our standard return policy applies to items purchased during the Nov/Dec/Jan or Dec/Jan/Feb timeframe. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange, as long as they are in their original packaging and condition. However, personalized or clearance items may not be eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dannyzmom