• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov. 3Rd National Meeting Night

In summary, everyone is doing their best to prepare for the National Meeting. There is talk of materials being given out to the Directors, and excitement about National Meeting Day.
Suzy Englert
What is everyone's Clusters/Directors doing for this meeting? My Director wants me to help with our meeting. Any ideas? Will PC be sending specific info to Directors as to what should be covered at this meeting?

Suzy in Texas

This used to be an annual thing, and HO stopped them a few years back. (Leadership used to be later in the year - like March or April - and NMD allowed them to introduce the trip before then.) As far as I know, Directors will get materials to present - otherwise, how would they know what to announce? ;)

Yes, the Directors will receive an information pack with all of the materials we are to share at the meeting.

I've been with PC for 6 years and they didn't have NMD when I started, so this is new for me, too. But if I were to make a guess, I'd say if they're announcing the incentive trip at the beginning of November perhaps they'll be giving us extra time to earn the new incentive trip, wherever that may be? What do you think?

My director told me HO is sending the D's a DVD for everyone to watch at the same time.

I do remember them having the meetings this way quite a few years back; seems like the year Hawaii was the trip.

I am very excited about National Meeting Day!!
We get a pack with a DVD to share and there was mention of paphlets to drool over.
I think it is awesome early in November so that we can be prepared to kick butt to earn the trip!
We all have lives and the holidays make everyone crazy and I think this will help us all refocus on the longer term benefits of our business.
I 'm excited!!!

i am sending mine to MY FL team- UNOPENED--cant wait---

1. What is the purpose of the Nov. 3rd National Meeting Night?

The Nov. 3rd National Meeting Night is an annual event held by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders to gather together and celebrate their accomplishments, learn about new products and promotions, and receive training and inspiration for their businesses.

2. Who can attend the Nov. 3rd National Meeting Night?

The Nov. 3rd National Meeting Night is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It is not open to the general public.

3. Where is the Nov. 3rd National Meeting Night held?

The location of the Nov. 3rd National Meeting Night varies each year. It is typically held in a major city and the specific venue will be announced closer to the event date.

4. How can I register for the Nov. 3rd National Meeting Night?

Registration for the Nov. 3rd National Meeting Night can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. There is a registration fee, which includes access to all sessions, meals, and any materials provided.

5. What can I expect at the Nov. 3rd National Meeting Night?

The Nov. 3rd National Meeting Night is a fun and informative event. You can expect to hear from Pampered Chef executives and leaders, learn about new products and promotions, attend training sessions, and network with other consultants and leaders. There may also be fun activities and giveaways throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • chef131doreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Bren706