• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not There for Your Own Show?!?!

In summary, the speaker had a show planned for Saturday with a co-host who may not be able to attend due to gall bladder surgery. The speaker offered to reschedule, but the co-host declined. The other co-host was mainly hosting because it was being held at her house, but was eager to open her home to her friend. Similar situations have happened to other speakers, with some having a hostless show or having someone else fill in as the host. One speaker even had a fiasco show where the host did not attend and had to "fire" her and send orders in individually. To prevent this, the speaker tells missing hosts that their presence is required and that she will select items for them if they do not place their order.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I finally got in contact with a co host that I am having a show for on Sat. She told me that she might not be able to be there because she is having gall bladder surgery on Tuesday. I offered to reschedule, but she declined. The other co host is mainly a co host because it is being held at her house. She was reluctant to have the show herself, but was eager to open up her home for her friend?
Anyone else have this happen????

krzymomof4 said:
I finally got in contact with a co host that I am having a show for on Sat. She told me that she might not be able to be there because she is having gall bladder surgery on Tuesday. I offered to reschedule, but she declined. The other co host is mainly a co host because it is being held at her house. She was reluctant to have the show herself, but was eager to open up her home for her friend?
Anyone else have this happen????

LOL - I had this type of show the end of April!

The host found out 3 days before her show that she was scheduled to work that night. Because of issues at her work, she didn't feel it would be a good idea to try to trade schedules with someone else, and she didn't want to reschedule (she REALLY wanted the salad spinner for 60% off) - so she asked her sister to be her "co-host" and to be there to greet guests, etc....

It was a little odd, because some of the people who came didn't realize she wasn't going to be there, and didn't know her sister. I just joked about the hostless show, and said "see, it's so easy to have a show - you don't even have to be home to do it!"

I did get one booking, and the show was small - only $300 in sales - but it was better than being unemployed for the evening!

ChefBeckyD said:
It was a little odd, because some of the people who came didn't realize she wasn't going to be there, and didn't know her sister. I just joked about the hostless show, and said "see, it's so easy to have a show - you don't even have to be home to do it!"
That is too funny. I may have to borrow that line

I had somewhat of a similar case. It was odd, but as you stated... it's better than being unemployed for the night!

One of my second-worst fiasco shows was when the host didn't attend; had someone else buy ingredients for the show (wrong type of peppers - bought Habanero instead of Jalapeno) then finally wouldn't close her own show 5 weeks later - had to "fire" her then send orders in individually; had over $200 in orders back out etc. etc...

Moral of the story: I tell MIA hosts that our insurance requires they be in attendance, and that if they do not place their order, then I will select items for her so customers' items are not delayed.

1. Why should I host a Pampered Chef party if I can't attend?

Even if you can't attend, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Plus, your consultant will handle all the details and make sure your guests have an amazing experience.

2. How will I receive my host rewards if I'm not there?

Your consultant will work with you to collect your host rewards and get them to you after the party. You can choose to have them shipped directly to you, or have your consultant deliver them in person.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if I can't attend?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if you can't attend your own party. As long as your party meets the minimum sales requirement, you will receive your host rewards as usual.

4. Will my guests still have a good time without me there?

Absolutely! Your consultant is trained to provide a fun and engaging party for your guests, even without you there. Plus, your friends and family will still have the opportunity to try and buy amazing Pampered Chef products.

5. What if I need to cancel or reschedule my party?

If you need to cancel or reschedule your party, simply let your consultant know as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a new date that works for everyone. However, keep in mind that rescheduling too close to the original date may affect your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • caraighan