• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is Silent No More Awareness Day?

In summary, "Silent No More Awareness Day" is being held on March 10 as a prayerful response to the abortion industry's designation of the same day as "Thank Your Abortion Provider Day." This day encourages peaceful vigils, prayer, and fasting outside of local abortion centers and Planned Parenthood clinics. The coordinators, Andrea Hines and Katherine Hearn, believe that this specific prayer can bring about healing and recovery in the lives of post-abortive individuals. The suggested prayer is for forgiveness of our nation for the loss of life through abortion and to turn back to honoring God as our Creator. Birthmothers.org also offers support and resources for pregnant women facing an unplanned pregnancy.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
FRIENDS4LIFE
A weekly devotional for people who care about women, children and families

Volume 3, Number 1 March 10, 2009

SILENT NO MORE AWARENESS DAY IS MARCH 10

FOR YOU FROM THE WORD

Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you? (Deuteronomy 32:6)

FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT

Silent No More and 40 Days For Life are partnering to sponsor "Silent No More Awareness Day" on Tuesday, March 10. Community members are invited to participate in peaceful vigils, prayer and fasting outside local abortion centers and Planned Parenthood clinics that day.

Why March 10? As a prayerful countermeasure to that day's designation as "Thank Your Abortion Provider Day" by the abortion industry.

"We believe that (through) vigils on March 10, our specific prayer for a great outbreak of healing and recovery in the lives of the post-abortive will provide a great vision for what the Lord can and will do!" said coordinators Andrea Hines and Katherine Hearn.

FOR YOU TO PRAY

Merciful Father, forgive our nation for the loss of life through abortion. Turn us back to honoring You as our Creator. Allow us to value life. In Jesus' strong name I pray, Amen.

THIS WEEK'S PRAYER FOCUS

Silent No More Awareness Day, March 10

NEWS2USE:
Find a Silent No More Awareness Day vigil in your city when you click here

Donate to Birthmothers. Your tax-deductible gift will make all the difference for pregnant women, their partners and their families.

Please forward to friends who care about women, children and families

Join our mailing list!

Our Mission: Birthmothers spreads the Gospel of Jesus Christ by offering unconditional, one-on-one support and life-affirming, adoption-informing resources to any woman who faces an unplanned pregnancy.

email: [email protected]
phone: 703-261-6370
web: Birthmothers - Home

I copied and pasted the e-newsletter, and left all the information in case anyone wants to learn more about Birthmothers.org.

Personally, it sickens me there is a "Thank you abortion provider day." I'm going to use the day instead to thank all those birthmothers who realized the preciousness of the gift God sent, and made the sacrifice to either parent or place for adoption.

Thank you for sharing this information about Silent No More Awareness Day. It is important for us to remember the lives lost through abortion and to pray for healing and recovery for those who have been impacted by it. It is also encouraging to see the partnership between Silent No More and 40 Days For Life in standing up for the value of life. I will definitely be looking for a vigil in my city to participate in on March 10. Let us continue to pray and take action to support women, children, and families.

What is "Not Just Another Day!" and how is it different from other products?

"Not Just Another Day!" is a cookbook filled with unique and creative recipes that are perfect for any occasion. What sets it apart from other cookbooks is that it emphasizes using Pampered Chef products to make these recipes even more delicious and easy to prepare.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase "Not Just Another Day!"?

No, "Not Just Another Day!" is available for purchase by anyone through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a great addition to any kitchen and can be enjoyed by anyone who loves to cook or entertain.

What types of recipes are included in "Not Just Another Day!"?

There is a wide variety of recipes in "Not Just Another Day!" including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. They range from simple and quick meals to more elaborate dishes for special occasions. There are also options for various dietary needs, such as gluten-free and vegetarian.

Can I use other kitchen tools and ingredients instead of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can certainly use other kitchen tools and ingredients to make the recipes in "Not Just Another Day!" However, we highly recommend using Pampered Chef products as they are designed to enhance the cooking experience and produce the best results.

Are there any tips or tricks included in "Not Just Another Day!" to help with meal prep and cooking?

Absolutely! "Not Just Another Day!" not only provides delicious recipes, but it also includes helpful tips and tricks for meal prep, cooking, and using Pampered Chef products to their full potential. These tips will save you time and make cooking even more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
dkitten13