• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Attending the Cluster Meeting in Northern NJ on July 19-23?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Northern NJ area, you can sign up online or contact a local consultant for more information. You will receive training and support from your team leader to get started on your journey as a consultant. The benefits of working as a consultant in this area include the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and have a supportive community. Previous cooking or sales experience is not required, but a passion for cooking and sharing products can be helpful. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products for consultants, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen tools. There are no specific requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party in this area, and our
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone in Northern NJ or Suffern/Monsey/Pomona area...anybody having or going to a cluster meeting between July 19th-23rd?

SusanBP0129 is in the Suffern area...

Flamingo said:
SusanBP0129 is in the Suffern area...

That's right -- oooohhh Suuuuuuusan....where aaaaaaaaaare youuuuuuuu?

Is there anything I can help with?

I don't know how far those counties are from Medford, NJ...that's where our clusters meetings are, and our next one is July 18th....that probably doesn't help you though..
If it does, let me know...

AJPratt said:
Is there anything I can help with?

I wanna try to hit a cluster meeting in NJw hile I am up there...is your cluster meeting between the 19th and the 24th by any chance? And if so, in what town?

I can see who has one around that time. Ours is always the second Tuesday of the month. Dang-it!

AJPratt said:
I can see who has one around that time. Ours is always the second Tuesday of the month. Dang-it!

Would you see what you can find out for me? I would love to find one to attend!

I just sent an email out to my upline. I'd love to try to catch up with you if its not too much distance for either of us!

AJPratt said:
I just sent an email out to my upline. I'd love to try to catch up with you if its not too much distance for either of us!

That would be SO awesome - thanks!!!

Sure... we'll see what they say.

Carolyn-
I'll email Tish and let you know!!
:D

What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in the Northern NJ area?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Northern NJ area, you can sign up online or contact a local consultant for more information. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive training and support from your team leader to get started on your journey as a consultant.

What are the benefits of working as a Pampered Chef consultant in the Northern NJ area?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in the Northern NJ area, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and have the support of a community of consultants. You will also have the chance to build your own business and work on your own schedule.

Do I need to have previous cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Northern NJ area?

No, previous cooking or sales experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Northern NJ area. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your business. However, a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others can be helpful.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for consultants in the Northern NJ area?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen tools. We also offer pantry items, cookbooks, and specialty items such as outdoor grilling tools. As a consultant in the Northern NJ area, you will have access to all of these products to share with your customers.

Are there any requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party in the Northern NJ area?

No, there are no specific requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party in the Northern NJ area. Our consultants will work with you to customize the party to fit your needs and preferences. You can choose to host a traditional in-person party or a virtual party, depending on what works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • jcsmilez