• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Recipe Show: Exploring Products and Catalogues | Tips & Tricks

In summary, Gillian does express shows where she brings food that has already been prepared. She uses Clubhouse Chicken Squares as her example.
sivlepa
Has anyone ever done a show where you don't make a recipe but talk about the products or go through the catalogue?

How is this done?

I have never not had any food, but I have done express shows where I bring all the food already done and a few products. I pass around and talk about what I have and do a quick catalog walk through. I take orders, everyone eats, and I go home!

Thanks for your reply!!

Gillian, what recipes do you use for the express shows? I need a few ideas for ones that are easy to transport and will still be good when I get them there. Thanks!

I've done this with Clubhouse Chicken Squares.

Where would I find that recipe?

I bring touchdown taco dip and some chips, or profiterole puffs if it is an afternoon kinda thing.

lkspeir said:
Where would I find that recipe?
Clubhouse Chicken Squares is in All the Best. It's a fantastic show recipe. Shows LOTS of products, and if you don't have some of them, you can make product substitutions. And people really love it!

Ever notice how people go nuts over the Cool Veggie Pizza? Clubhouse Chicken Squares are like that, but with chicken and bacon. YUM!

For an express show I will make the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart at home and then bake it at the host's house so it smells good when the guests arrive.

This is a perfect way to show off your insulated tote, you can strap in just about any piece of stoneware, or your rectangular chillzanne to keep your food hot/cold for a long time! (a few that don't fit, that I know of for sure are: the round stones, large bar pan, and the large simple additions square)

Gee, I've put the large bar pan into my insultated tote!

I've put the large round and the large bar pan in mine.

I do "bring a recipe already made" shows all the time. Basically anything that doesn't need to be served piping hot works pretty well. I usually choose a particular recipe that I do for that month. Sometimes the host asks for something specific, but usually they're happy to eat anything that someone else has made.

OMG! How cool....I haven't tried it because it looked way too big for the tote...that's what happens when you assume!wahooo!

What is the No Recipe Show?

The No Recipe Show is a virtual cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on teaching viewers how to cook delicious meals without using a specific recipe.

How often does the No Recipe Show air?

The No Recipe Show airs once a month on our official Pampered Chef Facebook page. However, you can also watch past episodes on our website or YouTube channel.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to participate in the No Recipe Show?

No, the No Recipe Show is designed to teach viewers how to cook with what they have on hand. We may suggest certain kitchen tools or ingredients to enhance the dish, but it is not necessary to have them in order to participate.

Can I ask questions or make suggestions during the No Recipe Show?

Absolutely! The No Recipe Show is interactive and we encourage viewers to ask questions, make suggestions, and share their own cooking tips and tricks in the comments section.

Is there a cost to participate in the No Recipe Show?

No, the No Recipe Show is completely free to watch and participate in. We believe in making cooking and meal preparation accessible to everyone, regardless of budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janel kelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies