• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collaborative Cooking: Homemade Gourmet and Our Products Recipe Ideas

In summary, Homemade Gourmet and PC Products have a joint show coming up soon. They both have recipes that can be made in the PC Products. The sky's the limit with what can be made!
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I am doing a joint show with Homemade Gourmet soon. Has anyone ever done a joint show with them? What are some good recipes to make using our and their products? Thanks!

I did a combined show and I did ok. But the consultant refused to have me make any of the food since she wanted all her stuff displayed. It was also an open house type. What I really love is their cheesecake. Sorry not much help here.

We're friends and we really want to show how you can use PC products to make their wonderful recipes. I need to figure out how we'll both do our presentations.

When I do a joint show with Tastefully Simple, I make the Bananas Foster Stir Fry to be served over their Absolutely Almond Pound Cake. Maybe you can find a common ground with Homemade Gourmet? Serve something of ours over something of theirs?

The Mexican Casserole...not sure exactly what its called...works great in the square baker. You could make their apple crisp...yummy...in the square baker or oval baker. I absolutely love HomeMade Gourmet...my consultant is always trying to get me to sign so I can get a better discount...lol. I love their seasonings...the Grandma's Sunday Roast seasoning is awesome. I have cooked a roast in the rectangle baker using their seasoning. Their dips look great in our SA small square bowls and caddy. The sky's the limit!!

My mom & sister sells Homemade Gourmet. I love the taco soup. It would be great in one of our big stockpots!! Maybe to hot right now for soup but we also used the cheesecake mix and mixed it in with cool whip. Just those 2 ingredients then you could put that in Simple Additions and serve it with graham cracker sticks.

The pecan pie mini muffins are perfect in our mini muffin pan. Also the red velvet dressing in the mix and pour, and dips in the small bowl caddy. Love homemade gourmet

Related to Collaborative Cooking: Homemade Gourmet and Our Products Recipe Ideas

1. What are some easy and delicious homemade gourmet meal ideas?

Some easy and delicious homemade gourmet meal ideas include grilled salmon with a honey mustard glaze, homemade pizza with fresh toppings, roasted vegetable and quinoa salad, and chicken parmesan with homemade marinara sauce. These dishes are simple to make and can be easily elevated with high-quality ingredients.

2. How can I make my homemade meals look more gourmet?

There are a few simple ways to make your homemade meals look more gourmet. You can use garnishes such as fresh herbs or edible flowers, arrange the food on the plate in an aesthetically pleasing way, and use high-quality serving dishes and utensils. Additionally, using different textures and colors in your dishes can make them look more visually appealing.

3. What are some pantry staples to have on hand for homemade gourmet cooking?

Some pantry staples to have on hand for homemade gourmet cooking include high-quality olive oil, balsamic vinegar, herbs and spices, honey, Dijon mustard, and various types of pasta and rice. These ingredients can be used to add flavor and elevate any dish.

4. Can you recommend any homemade gourmet dessert ideas?

Yes, there are many delicious homemade gourmet dessert ideas. Some popular options include chocolate lava cake, homemade fruit tarts, crème brûlée, and homemade ice cream. These desserts are perfect for impressing guests or treating yourself to a fancy treat.

5. How can I incorporate homemade gourmet meals into my busy schedule?

Incorporating homemade gourmet meals into a busy schedule can be challenging, but there are a few tips that can help. One option is to meal plan and prep in advance, so you have all the necessary ingredients and can quickly put together a gourmet meal. Another option is to use time-saving kitchen gadgets, such as a pressure cooker or slow cooker, to make gourmet meals with minimal effort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Garth
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies