• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Two Sisters and PartyLite joining forces?

In summary, Two Sisters Gourmet has merged with PartyLite, and Hosts and Customers can take advantage of TSG's amazing offers through February 15th. There are new and improved TSG products available through this date, and the consultant recommends stocking up on these items. Direct Sales can be a tough business, but with the stability of PC, this is a company that is worth considering.
PamperChefCarol
I just got this from my Two Sisters consultant:

Have you heard the big news? Two Sisters Gourmet has merged with PartyLite! You may already be familiar with PartyLite. It's a well-known, established and respected party plan direct selling company offering top-quality home fragrances and home accents (http://www.partylite.com). Now, in a few key markets, PartyLite will also begin offering Two Sisters Gourmet products as well!

What does this merger mean for you? It means you can take advantage of TSG's awesome offers for Hosts and Customers through February 15th (see below for all the details!).

It also means you can stock up on all your favorite TSG products including SIX brand new products through our final ordering date of February 15th. You don't want to miss our newly introduced Summer Fruit Crisp Mix, Tropical Coconut Cheeseball Mix, Italian Country Herb Blends, Lemony Fresh Dill Blend, an easier to use version of Peppery Herb Rub and a new a nd improved Oh, Honey! Mustard. If you love TSG products, these are must-haves for your pantry!

This will be my last edition of Totally Gourmet and I'd like to take a moment to say a heartfelt "thank you" for your business and your support during my time as a Two Sisters Gourmet Consultant. I have really enjoyed serving you, and if you have any questions about the TSG/PartyLite merger, TSG products, or my plans for the future, please call or e-mail - I'd love to chat.

I am going to email her and see if she is staying or maybe is interested in PC. You never know.

Never heard of Two Sisters.....and don't you think candles and gourmet food mixes are an odd combo?

ChefBeckyD said:
Never heard of Two Sisters.....and don't you think candles and gourmet food mixes are an odd combo?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

i kind of thought the same thing. i wonder if party lite is in trouble too, and they are trying to boost sales. I love party lite candles, i hope they don't go under.

Two Sisters has some good seasoning, esp their garlic and their spinach dip mix.

Speaking of DS companies, I have another friend/host who was a consultant for KiKi Parprika, a line of eco friendly/green clothing. All natural, etc. There investor did not come thru in Dec and they are pretty much floundering. She left and is now with Silpada. Direct Sales can be a tough business. I am glad that I choose PC.

I was thinking the same thing......very odd combination!

PamperChefCarol said:
Speaking of DS companies, I have another friend/host who was a consultant for KiKi Parprika, a line of eco friendly/green clothing. All natural, etc. There investor did not come thru in Dec and they are pretty much floundering. She left and is now with Silpada. Direct Sales can be a tough business. I am glad that I choose PC.

And is she doing better w/ Silpada? Friends of mine in Jewelry Sales (one who has been extremely successful) are really struggling right now.

It makes me glad too that I choose PC!

Well, Home & Garden has jewelry, home decor, food, etc. It seems like all of the ds companies in one.

I'm thinking it is a perfect fit, offer guests what they need for a romantic evening gourmet food and candlelight in a tasteful way (sorry tired of being invited to the naughty nitey parties or whatever they are called (& can you imagine telling your child's teacher you're a consultant for that company)

Home and Garden Party is merging with Home Interiors. They at least have very similar product lines, as far as they're both home goods/decor. But 2S and PL seem like such a bizarre combination.

There are so many DS companies out there, it's mind boggling! I am hearing of new ones all the time! I am so glad I am with a stable one!

I just got invited to a "Gold Party" like Cash for Gold. The company is Aurum, I think. Here's the website. Aurum I'm not going since I don't own a lick of gold (besides my wedding ring), but I thought it was interesting.

chefann said:
Home and Garden Party is merging with Home Interiors. They at least have very similar product lines, as far as they're both home goods/decor. But 2S and PL seem like such a bizarre combination.

Yeah, it doesn't make me think "romance"...instead, the first thought that came to mind was to light a Patchouli candle, and pass the special herb brownies.....:D

chefbeckyd said:
yeah, it doesn't make me think "romance"...instead, the first thought that came to mind was to light a patchouli candle, and pass the special herb brownies.....:d

roflmao!!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, it doesn't make me think "romance"...instead, the first thought that came to mind was to light a Patchouli candle, and pass the special herb brownies.....:D

Ahaha! Too funny, Becky! Wish I had a ROFLMAO smiley! :love:

Wouldn't Two Sisters Gourmet and Tastefully Simple make more sense?

Party Lite is "a well-known, established and respected party plan direct selling company." The words "stable" and "debt-free" don't appear in there anywhere. :D

My recruit, Gail, is talking to her potential recruit, Tonya, whose husband is iffy about Tonya joining PC, because she used to do Tupperware and didn't do well. Gail told Tonya "I know what you mean. I used to do Party Lite, and couldn't keep up with the paperwork. I got into PC just for the starter kit, but the program is so easy, I'm having alot of fun with it." She's also doing an incredible job in her first 30 days!!!

Ok, I was going to e-mail Gail's comments to my PL niece, anyway. Now I have even more incentive.

ChefBeckyD said:

:D:D:D:D THAT was funny!

1. What is the reason behind the 2 Sisters/Partylite Merger?

The merger between 2 Sisters and Partylite was announced in November 2018 and was finalized in January 2019. This merger was a strategic move to combine the strengths of both companies and create a stronger, more competitive presence in the direct selling industry.

2. Will there be any changes to the products offered by Pampered Chef as a result of the merger?

No, there will be no changes to the products offered by Pampered Chef. The merger between 2 Sisters and Partylite does not involve any changes to the product lines of either company.

3. Will there be any changes to the compensation plan for Pampered Chef consultants after the merger?

There will be no changes to the compensation plan for Pampered Chef consultants. The merger between 2 Sisters and Partylite does not affect the compensation structure for consultants.

4. How will the merger impact current Pampered Chef consultants and their business?

The merger will have no impact on current Pampered Chef consultants and their businesses. Consultants will continue to operate their businesses as usual and will not experience any changes or disruptions due to the merger.

5. What are the benefits of the 2 Sisters/Partylite Merger for Pampered Chef consultants and customers?

The merger between 2 Sisters and Partylite brings together two companies with strong histories and reputations in the direct selling industry. This merger will provide Pampered Chef consultants and customers with access to a wider range of products and resources, as well as increased support and opportunities for growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies