• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Return Label Following Adjustment?

In summary, a "No Return Label Following Adjustment" is placed on products that have been modified or altered, making them ineligible for return or exchange. This label is used to indicate that the product has been damaged, used, or personalized, and cannot be resold. Unfortunately, products with this label cannot be returned or exchanged. To avoid receiving a product with this label, it is important to carefully read the product description and specifications before making a purchase and contacting the seller for any clarifications. In case of receiving a defective product with this label, it is advised to contact the seller for assistance and finding a resolution.
BlessedWifeMommy
I had an adjustment I did online and the email said I should expect a return label. The replacement product arrived but no label yet. Is this normal? Are there cases they don't want the old product back?

There are cases where they do not need it to be returned but they tell you that. The return label will come via the post office so it could take longer to get to you. I would wait a few days and if you haven't gotten it, call the SC to check on it.

I did an adjustment a couple weeks ago, got my new product right away and got the return label 3 or 4 days later. Is this adjustment for yourself? Because mine was and they wanted to get me the new one asap in case I needed it for a party.

I just did an adjustment for something in the samples and since it was for me, they sent the replacement items out right away. The return label took about 4 days longer to get to me.

I am still waiting on a return label. I even emailed the solution center. Nothing. It is for damaged catalogs so I'm not in any rush. I guess I'll have to make a phone call & see what's up.

Still no return label... Anyone else in this boat?

I've had this happen and I just tell my customers not to worry about it.

1. What is a "No Return Label Following Adjustment?"

A "No Return Label Following Adjustment" is a label that is placed on a product that has been adjusted or modified in some way, making it ineligible for return or exchange according to our return policy.

2. Why would a product have a "No Return Label Following Adjustment?"

This label is used on products that have been altered, damaged, or used in a way that makes them unsuitable for resale. It is also used on items that have been personalized or customized.

3. Can I still return a product with a "No Return Label Following Adjustment?"

No, unfortunately, products with this label cannot be returned or exchanged. This is to ensure that all of our customers receive products in their original condition and to maintain the quality of our merchandise.

4. How can I avoid receiving a product with a "No Return Label Following Adjustment?"

To avoid this label, please carefully read the product description and specifications before purchasing. If you have any questions about the product, please contact us for clarification before making a purchase.

5. What if I receive a defective product with a "No Return Label Following Adjustment?"

If you receive a product with a "No Return Label Following Adjustment" that is defective or damaged, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to find a resolution and ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • lt1jane