• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Demo Show: What Else Is There To Know?

In summary, a "No Demo Show" is a different type of cooking demonstration offered by Pampered Chef where the host and guests interact and discuss products, recipes, and tips. You can still earn host rewards and purchase products at a No Demo Show, and you can expect to learn about the latest products and have the opportunity to ask questions and share experiences. The length of a No Demo Show can vary, typically lasting 1-2 hours.
erinb
Gold Member
I've seen where some consultants say they do a No Demo show....exactly what is it (other than the obvious)

I do a demo. I just don't cook during my demo. Here's a an outline of my show and answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions this doesn't answer.

Attachments

• Answers About my Walk through the Catalog Show.pdf
    21.1 KB · Views: 504
Wow!! That's a ton of information. Thank you for sharing!! :)

My pleasure. Most of that came from a thread asking for information about how I do my shows.

Related to No Demo Show: What Else Is There To Know?

What is a "No Demo Show"?

A "No Demo Show" is an alternative to a traditional Pampered Chef cooking demonstration. Instead of showcasing recipes and products through a live cooking demonstration, a No Demo Show relies on the host and guests to interact and discuss the products, recipes, and tips.

Do I still earn host rewards for hosting a No Demo Show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for hosting a No Demo Show. The amount of rewards will depend on the total sales generated from your show.

What can I expect at a No Demo Show?

At a No Demo Show, you can expect to learn about the latest Pampered Chef products, recipes, and tips from your consultant and fellow guests. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and share your own experiences with the products.

Can I still purchase products at a No Demo Show?

Yes, you can still purchase products at a No Demo Show. Your consultant will have a catalog and order forms available for you to browse and place orders.

How long does a No Demo Show typically last?

A No Demo Show can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the amount of discussion. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best length of time for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • chefkathy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • sfdavis918