• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Charms Yet? - The Wait for Drink Charms

In summary, drink charms are small decorative pieces used to identify individual glasses at a party or gathering. They come in a set and can be attached to the rim or stem of a glass. They are suitable for both hot and cold drinks and are dishwasher safe. Unfortunately, there is no specific date for when the "No Charms Yet?" set will be back in stock. Customization is not currently offered for these drink charms.
melaniepc
am I the only one that hasnt got their drink charms yet? I got the bamboo bowl finally last week but no charms yet.

Consider yourself lucky! I got the charms, but not the bamboo bowl. I actually want to see the bamboo bowl. The charms, not so much.

I haven't gotten the bamboo bowl yet, and I didn't order the drink charms...have no need for them.

My bamboo bowl and drink charms came in the same box. The drink charms were in a pretty small box. You might double check the box and make sure they weren't wrapped up in the huge amounts of paper that they put in there:)!!

nope, they werent in that box. honestly I dont really care about the charms but I paid for them to so I want them

Hah! That's the way I feel. My charms came by themselves in a little padded envelope, the day the FedEx guy picked up the holiday spreaders for return.

I still haven't gotten my bamboo bowl or my drink charms and no pick up for my spreaders.

no drink charms, no bamboo bowl, no dots stemware....

well I have been a busy bee lately sending things back and waiting for stuff lol.. I just had to put in an adjustment for the beaded fork. they picked up my spreaders last thursday.. what else? oh yea, I need to see when those charms will be in.

Related to No Charms Yet? - The Wait for Drink Charms

1. What are drink charms and how do they work?

Drink charms are small decorative pieces that are used to identify individual glasses or cups at a party or gathering. They typically come in a set and can be attached to the rim or stem of a glass. Each charm has a unique design or shape, making it easy for guests to remember which drink is theirs.

2. How long will it take for the "No Charms Yet?" to be back in stock?

Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date for when the "No Charms Yet?" set will be back in stock. Our inventory is constantly changing, and we recommend checking our website regularly for updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to be notified when the product becomes available again.

3. Can I use the "No Charms Yet?" for hot drinks?

Yes, the "No Charms Yet?" set is suitable for both hot and cold drinks. The charms are made of durable materials that can withstand high temperatures, making them perfect for use with hot beverages like coffee, tea, or hot cocoa.

4. Are the drink charms dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "No Charms Yet?" set is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

5. Can I customize my own set of drink charms?

At this time, we do not offer customization for our drink charms. However, we are constantly expanding our product line, so keep an eye out for any updates or new releases in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • floccies
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • doughmama