• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newspaper Ad - Hope I Get Some Bites

In summary, the "Newspaper Ad - Hope I Get Some Bites" advertisement is promoting a special offer or sale for Pampered Chef products. To redeem the offer, you can either visit their website and enter a promotional code or present the physical ad at a Pampered Chef party or event. The availability of the offer may vary between online and in-store, and there may be exclusions or limitations for certain offers. Pampered Chef may advertise in newspapers periodically, but primarily focuses on direct sales through their website and in-person events.
LakesideMom
Well, I'm in SS1 and have one class scheduled and I'm doing a HWC fundraiser. To try to get the word out, I placed an ad in our local paper. It was just under $50 for all Fridays in May. The paper is only published on Tues and Fri - small town. :)

Here's what my ad says:

Please Support Pampered Chef’s 7th Annual Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser. Replace your old kitchen tools and support the American Cancer Society at the same time. For details call Audra, Independent Consultant for the Pampered Chef (phone#) or visit www.pamperedchef.biz/chefaudra
I hope I get at least a few calls on it. I've read on the boards that most don't get a good response from the paper. I thought I would give my area a try. If you have any suggestions on this - please share! :)

I thought I would share this - I've picked up so much on these boards. I hope I am able to give something back! :eek:

Audra- I am playing the waiting game for my small town tues/fri paper today too! I hope you get lots of attention. If someone calls you on the phone make sure to tell them they can "double thier impact" and get a friend or realtives order. I saw that catchpharse somewhere on here and people have been responding well to it!

Great idea - thanks!

1. What is the purpose of the "Newspaper Ad - Hope I Get Some Bites" advertisement?

The purpose of this newspaper ad is to promote a special offer or sale for Pampered Chef products. It is designed to catch the attention of potential customers and entice them to make a purchase.

2. How can I redeem the offer mentioned in the ad?

To redeem the offer, you can either visit the Pampered Chef website and enter the promotional code from the ad at checkout, or you can present the physical ad at a Pampered Chef party or event to receive the discount or special deal.

3. Is the offer mentioned in the ad available online and in-store?

It depends on the specific offer mentioned in the ad. Some offers may only be available online, while others may be available in-store as well. Be sure to read the details of the ad carefully to determine where the offer can be redeemed.

4. Are there any exclusions or limitations for the offer in the ad?

Again, this will vary depending on the specific offer mentioned in the ad. Some offers may have exclusions or limitations, such as only being valid for certain products or only for a limited time. Make sure to read the fine print to fully understand the details of the offer.

5. How often does Pampered Chef advertise in newspapers?

Pampered Chef may advertise in newspapers periodically throughout the year, depending on promotions or sales they are running. However, they primarily focus on direct sales through their website and at in-person events. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on any new offers or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CooknSteph
Replies