• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Local Newspaper Ad for Your Business | Get Professional Verbiage Help Now!

In summary, Misty is promoting a product that she purchased from Merrill Corp. for $2.99 for 30 days access. The product is a "Ad Generator" that allows users to generate ads with preapproved wording and pictures.
Ginger428
Gold Member
There is a local newspaper where I work & I would like to put an ad in it. Now for anyone who has read any of my posts, will see that I really need help....:eek: The ad is the size of a business card......PLEASE HELP!!!:eek:
TIA;)

Focusing on bookings, products, recruiting, registries, website purchases? All of the above will be difficult in a small space.

Paige Dixon said:
Focusing on bookings, products, recruiting, registries, website purchases? All of the above will be difficult in a small space.

OK..thanks, I'll start with that....

You want the phone to ring. Offer something enticing (free cooking demo) or cooking class for girl's night out, and give your name and number. Don't say too much in the ad!

Or maybe a lead about the monthly specials... Lifetime guaranteed quality cookware at 60%-off if you call by January 25!

Good luck. Times I have advertised in the past have been poor - let's just say the advertisers made a lot of money!

I always think from the consumer POV. Free product, deeply discounted product catches my eye. Fun while doing this would also make me think...why not. There also has to be a need..they must think they NEED to host a show.

Less time cooking - more time eating!
Don't WASTE TIME in the kitchen - let the Pampered Chef help you reduce cooking time with quality, multi-function tools.
Gather your friends and receive up too $220 free product - Get 60% off singnature items - Free Groceries - Invite the guest I'll do the rest!

I dunno, something like that?????

LOL

Misty

Beginning in Feb (I think) you will be able to purchase "Ad Generator" through Merrill Corp. It is only $2.99 for 30 days access and you can generate ads with preapproved wording and pictures! It looks really cool.

DebbieJ said:
Beginning in Feb (I think) you will be able to purchase "Ad Generator" through Merrill Corp. It is only $2.99 for 30 days access and you can generate ads with preapproved wording and pictures! It looks really cool.

I saw that, it sounds great.

Thank you all for the WONDERFUL ideas....I'm going to start trying to put something together & see what happens. Also I'm still working on adding stuff I got from Scott on here about soft sell & a ton of other things. Again thank you all very much!!:D :D :D

What is "Looking for Verbiage!!!!!"?

"Looking for Verbiage!!!!!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants when they need help coming up with wording or language to use in their marketing materials or presentations.

Do I need to use "Looking for Verbiage!!!!!" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, using "Looking for Verbiage!!!!!" is completely optional. It is a helpful resource for consultants who may struggle with finding the right words to convey their message, but it is not a requirement.

How can I access "Looking for Verbiage!!!!!"?

"Looking for Verbiage!!!!!" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant portal or through the mobile app. Simply search for the phrase and a variety of verbiage options will be available for you to use.

Can I customize the verbiage found in "Looking for Verbiage!!!!!"?

Yes, you can customize the verbiage to fit your specific needs. You can edit the wording, add your own personal touch, or even combine multiple options to create a unique message.

Is "Looking for Verbiage!!!!!" only for marketing materials?

No, "Looking for Verbiage!!!!!" can be used for a variety of purposes, such as social media posts, emails, and even in-person presentations. It is a versatile resource that can be utilized in many different ways to help improve your communication as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thebowman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • kam