• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Small Ad for Church Bulliten

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants. Their mission is to provide unique and innovative kitchen solutions to help families create delicious and healthy meals. "Need Small Ad for Church Bulliten" means that someone is looking for a small advertisement to be placed in a church bulletin, which could be related to Pampered Chef products or business opportunity. To request a small ad, one can reach out to their local Pampered Chef consultant. There may be a cost associated with placing an ad, which can vary based on location and church policies. However, the ad can be customized for the specific church or event by working with the Pampered Chef consultant.
bsaxman
Silver Member
Ok... I need some help/advice.

I have the ability to place an ad (the size of a business card) in a church bulliten. I have no idea what to do and I have to send it out today! Yikes! I thought about just doing regular business card information, but it seems like that's what EVERYONE does... and I would like mine to stand out a bit, or be distinguished in some way. What would you put on it? Or do you have anything you could share with me? Anything or any ideas would be most helpful! Thanks :yuck:

Merrill add generator does very nice adds of all sizes. it costs arround 2.99 for a 1 month subscription to do as many adds as you want and you can save them to you computer.

What about a coupon to redeem through you?

bump!!!!!!

etteluap70PC said:
Merrill add generator does very nice adds of all sizes. it costs arround 2.99 for a 1 month subscription to do as many adds as you want and you can save them to you computer.

Ok... so i bought the subscription to the ad generator... but can't figure out how to access it?

Related to Need Small Ad for Church Bulliten

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants. Our mission is to provide unique and innovative kitchen solutions to help families create delicious and healthy meals.

2. What does "Need Small Ad for Church Bulliten" mean?

This phrase means that someone is looking for a small advertisement to be placed in a church bulletin. This could be for an event, fundraiser, or promotion related to Pampered Chef products or business opportunity.

3. How can I get a small ad for my church bulletin from Pampered Chef?

To request a small ad for your church bulletin, please reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the necessary materials and information to place an ad in your bulletin.

4. Is there a cost for placing an ad in a church bulletin with Pampered Chef?

There may be a cost associated with placing an ad in a church bulletin, as it varies based on location and church policies. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information on any potential costs.

5. Can I customize the ad for my church bulletin?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the ad for your specific church or event. They will be able to provide you with a variety of options and designs to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • carlajanes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mmilus