• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should my newspaper ad say to promote my business for free?

In summary, Sarah's dad told her that she can put an ad in his paper for free each week to help grow her business. She can also put an ad in the Chamber of Commerce's paper each month.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Not sure if this goes in this section or not but oh well. My one host's dad owns a newspaper and today at her show told me that if I write up an ad that he would put it in his paper for me each week to help grow my business and best of all he would do if for me for FREE. I looked in the rules and we are allowed to do this but I was wondering what I would want it to say. I can also put an ad in the Chamber of Commerce's paper each month since I am a member. Any ideas what I should say? should I just do the host and guest specials or what? Thanks!

Sarah

Say that they can call you to learn how to order or get top quality kitchen tools for free and deep discounts through a home party demonstration. Also say that you are looking for consutants to join your team.

I have placed ads in the local paper a few times with few responses and always from people who never heard of us and weren't interested once they knew it was a home party business so I don't think it's a good use of my $$. ...now if I had the opportunity for free ads - I would definitely do it again!

Go to the Merrill site. For only $3.95 (I think) you can order ad generator where you can download ads. This will give you several options so you can change it up each week - if he would let you do that.

What a great opportunity! Let us know how it goes.

pampchefrhondab said:
Go to the Merrill site. For only $3.95 (I think) you can order ad generator where you can download ads. This will give you several options so you can change it up each week - if he would let you do that.

What a great opportunity! Let us know how it goes.
Yes! That is a great deal - I really think it's $2.99 - and a very professional result too!

sharingWould anyone be willing to share what they write in their newspaper ad so I can get some ideas? TIA!

Thanks girls! I will let you know how it goes. I am so excited that I get to do it for free! Since I just joined the Chamber of Commerce they will be putting all my info into their newspaper that goes out to over 34,000 different houses in our area plus all the local businesses. I know I get put a coupon for free cooking shows on their online service but I can in this paper. I am so excited. I really want to earn a trip this year and with some free publicity I might just get to do that. Thanks again and keep the ideas coming.
Sarah

have you found joining the chamber of commerence worth it?? I was thinking of calling to see about any local shows, fairs, etc. this spring.

be careful about the online coupon...I don't know the regs that well, but I do know you can't put your website on it. You might want to run it by HO (or Ann) first.

I would use the Ad Generator and then you know you are safe with all the rules and regulations we have to abide by.

I puts a Classified Ad in one time b/c it was free. and I put FOR SALE: Pampered Chef Items and then put my contact infor in it. When someone called I sent them a catalog. Didn't get me any orders though, so, I haven't done it again.

Use the Ad Generator. It's preapproved copy and they look really nice.

First to jbdowd0798 I just joined the chambers so once I am a member for a month or two I will let you know. I am not placing an ad on the Chambers website that is against company policy but in their newspaper that they send out I can put things in that.

1. What is "Quick Question" and how does it work?

"Quick Question" is a feature that allows you to ask any question you have about cooking, recipes, or Pampered Chef products directly to our team of experts. Simply type in your question and hit submit, and our team will respond with an answer as soon as possible.

2. Is there a limit to how many questions I can ask through "Quick Question"?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can ask through this feature. We encourage you to ask as many questions as you'd like to help enhance your cooking experience.

3. Can I ask questions about specific Pampered Chef products through "Quick Question"?

Yes, you can ask any questions you have about our products through this feature. Our team of experts will be happy to provide you with detailed information and tips on how to use our products.

4. How long does it typically take to receive a response through "Quick Question"?

We strive to respond to all questions submitted through this feature within 24 hours. However, during peak times, it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

5. Is "Quick Question" available 24/7?

Yes, you can submit a question through this feature at any time. Our team of experts will respond to your question as soon as possible during our business hours, which are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Ginger428
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • TJMagoo