• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie TPampered Chef Consultant: Seeking Advice on Presentation

In summary, the new consultant is feeling a bit awkward because they don't know how to present their business effectively. They recommend the online courses and the teleclasses to help them with their presentation skills. They also recommend using the show presentation cards that came with the kit.
northern_sunshine
I'm a VERY new TPC consultant (my 30 days date is the 6th). I've had 2 shows so far, my "grand opening" ($300 in sales) and one for a friend ($200 in sales). I have 2 more booked this weekend and some scattered over the summer.

I just don't know if I'm selling effectively. Or, presenting well. I feel like I'm awkward, though everyone says I'm doing fine (though they are all people I've known for ever or my mother :D ). I'm still working on knowing all the products, don't have prices memorized and don't know all the details about some things the company does (like Fundraiser info, etc).

I guess I just need some advice on presentation. And am I feeling awkward because I am so new? I sold motel rooms for 12 years, I should be able to sell TPC cookware (which is awesome!)

I've been on board since last July and I still fee a bit awkward at times. I highly recommend the online classes and the teleclasses. They have been wonderful in getting me ready with the right words, thinking how I want my business to go, and giving me tips on show presentation. Also, in your New Consultant kit you should have received CDs and DVDs on show presentations. And your show presentation cards will be a big help. You don't have to have prices memorized. You'll remember them as you are working with your shows and placing orders. You just might want to mark with flags and various major areas of the catalog--cookware, forged cutlery, SA, etc. so you can flip to that area fast to find the item's price. I still have trouble finding products because they are buried in other pictures. I actually had an Ah Ha moment a couple of weeks ago about my business after taking a couple of teleclasses. Good luck. You'll have fun with this.

I've watched the DVD's and done 3 of the online courses (sometimes it's hard to get time with a 5 month old :) ). Haven't done a teleclass yet but it's on my to do list.

I feel like I'm rambling, though I don't think I am. Perhaps I just haven't gotten the "rhythm" of a show yet to be able to "see" good places to present host rewards/recruiting? I try to include lots of personal experience (with products I owned before I became a consultant) and tips that I've gotten through TPC.

My director (who was my consultant and who I'm signed under) does it so smoothly, so easily and I'm a bit envious. I have to remind myself though that she's sold for 9 YEARS! That's a whole lot of practice!

It does get easier, right? :D

Yes it does. One day, it will click. Be sure to use those show presentation cards from your new consultant kit. Those have the great words on them and will remind you what you need to say. If you don't want to bring them all, use small notecards and just put bullet points on them to remind you what to say.

Everyone else has heard this from me dozens of times. Practice out loud. It gets you used to hearing your voice in "demo" mode. It also helps you to remember what you plan to do because hearing it plants it in a different part of your brain than just thinking it.

1. How can I create an engaging and effective presentation as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

In order to create an engaging and effective presentation, it is important to first know your products inside and out. Take the time to familiarize yourself with the features and benefits of each item so you can confidently speak about them during your presentation. Additionally, make sure to practice your presentation beforehand and gather any necessary materials or tools. Lastly, don't be afraid to inject some personality and enthusiasm into your presentation to keep your audience engaged.

2. What are some tips for organizing my presentation as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

When organizing your presentation, it can be helpful to have a clear outline or structure in mind. Start by introducing yourself and the company, then move on to showcasing your top products and their benefits. It may also be helpful to ask for audience participation or to include a hands-on demonstration to keep things interesting. Lastly, be sure to leave time at the end for any questions or to discuss ordering options.

3. How can I effectively showcase the Pampered Chef products to my audience?

A great way to effectively showcase the products is by using them in a live demonstration. This allows your audience to see the products in action and get a feel for their quality and usefulness. You can also use before and after photos or testimonials from satisfied customers to further demonstrate the effectiveness of the products.

4. As a new consultant, how can I handle questions or objections from my audience during the presentation?

It's important to anticipate potential questions or objections from your audience and have answers prepared beforehand. If you are unsure of an answer, don't be afraid to say so and offer to follow up with the individual after the presentation. Additionally, try to turn any objections into opportunities to showcase the benefits of the products.

5. What are some ways to make my presentation stand out as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to make your presentation stand out is by incorporating interactive elements, such as games or quizzes, to keep your audience engaged. You can also try to personalize the presentation by sharing your own experiences or incorporating customer testimonials. Lastly, don't be afraid to inject some humor or storytelling into your presentation to make it more memorable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Dana Nicole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DawnCJWaller