• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Newbie Seeks Help: Bamboo Paddles Unavailable?

In summary, the bamboo spatula set and spoons were discontinued by the Pampered Chef, and the host may have been looking for the Specialty Bamboo Set.
Tdiltz
Gold Member
Hi all - I'm a newbie and am hoping that I'm posting in the right area. A host has asked me why the bamboo paddles aren't available and I don't know what to tell her. Were they discontinued or replaced by another product? Please help.... :(

my bamboo "paddles" are just the bamboo spoons that I use to paddle my boys :D
Oh, guess that is not really what you are referring to.
I'm not exactly sure what she is talking about, I've been a consultant for 3+ years and buying for much longer and don't remember any paddles.
Maybe someone else does....sorry for the lame attempt at humor :D

To the best of my knowledge Pampered Chef has never carried anything with that name.

Doesn't sound familiar to me, either.

The only thing that comes to mind when you say "paddles" is the bamboo spatula set. I went to look on my PWS, and at first I couldn't find them. Turns out, they're not under "Bamboo," they're under "Cookware Tools" in the "Cookware" section. Go figure.

Bamboo Spatula Set : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

NooraK said:
The only thing that comes to mind when you say "paddles" is the bamboo spatula set. I went to look on my PWS, and at first I couldn't find them. Turns out, they're not under "Bamboo," they're under "Cookware Tools" in the "Cookware" section. Go figure.

Bamboo Spatula Set : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

I had the same problem with a host the other night - we were going over the guest special, and we couldn't find the spoons or spatula sets - they aren't with the other bamboo. Very confusing. They have other things listed more than once throughout the catalog, don't know why the BAMBOO tools couldn't be with the other bamboo pieces!

Thanks for the input - she meant the spoons.... hehe - I guess she uses them for paddles too....:D

She may have meant the Specialty Bamboo Set, since they look more like "paddles" with the square shape

Tdiltz said:
Thanks for the input - she meant the spoons.... hehe - I guess she uses them for paddles too....:D

You only ever have to use them ONCE. :D Then you just go to the TTA and it's AMAZING how motivating that is. *lol*

Yes definitely should have kept all the bamboo together!

1. Where can I find bamboo paddles for purchase?

Unfortunately, at this time bamboo paddles are not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. We apologize for the inconvenience.

2. Are there any alternative products I can use instead of bamboo paddles?

Yes, we offer a variety of other kitchen utensils that can be used in place of bamboo paddles. Some options include our silicone spatulas, wooden spoons, or stainless steel tongs.

3. Will bamboo paddles be restocked in the future?

We are constantly evaluating and updating our product offerings, so there is a possibility that bamboo paddles may become available again in the future. We suggest checking our website periodically for updates.

4. Can I use a different brand of bamboo paddle with my Pampered Chef products?

We cannot guarantee the compatibility and safety of using non-Pampered Chef products with our own. We recommend using our products as intended for the best results.

5. Can I order bamboo paddles from another source and still participate in Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, you are welcome to use any kitchen utensils or tools you have on hand during Pampered Chef parties. Our consultants are trained to provide guidance and tips for using our products, but we understand that everyone's kitchen is unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefjwr
  • Products and Tips
Replies