• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Needing Advice...again :)

In summary, Cynthia recommends calling the woman and suggesting she do a cooking show with her friends and family. She also recommends using the It's Good For You cookbook to get some ideas for recipes.
cooklove
So many of you out there have such good advice so here's another situation:

At the gym today, a woman out of no where approached me about loosing weight..why me, I don't know...she walked away and I thought "hey, tell her about PC" I prayed and mustered up the courage ... She was very interested. I took her name, address, and phone number.

So do you guys think I should call her tomorrow, or send a catalog and a letter and maybe call her in a few days? This is just my first starter month so I am so new at all of this and I don't want to come on too strong.

Secondly, she said she was really looking for some "easy yet health" meals...now I know the PC is the place for that :) but I was wandering if any of you out there can suggest some low cal. recipes to share with her...she said she just had a baby and wanted to loose that "baby fat"

Thanks all,
Cynthia.

AdviceCall her!!! You can suggest she do a "healthy" cooking show with her family and friends. Use the It's Good For You cookbook to get some yummy ideas. You can also use Weight Watchers recipes with our products. :D

Definitely call her. Then suggest you meet up early at the gym to give her a catalog and discuss the show packet. If you wanted, buy her lunch at the local Super-or-Salad or whatever healthy & cheap restaurant and discuss the packet there. Then be sure to keep your receipt as a tax write-off.
The It's Good For You Cookbook would be a good way to go. If you don't already have, check with your Director to see if you can borrow for that show.

low cal cookingstoneware with no extra fat, cookware with the best non-stick meaning no oil necessary. How can you go wrong! For me I haven't eaten so many fruits and vegetables since PC no fuss, easy chopping, wedging or sprinkling of "cinnamon" I don't think as a consultant i have lost any weight - too busy trying all the recipes but the potential is there.
Call her, so she says no, then you only have 249 No's to go. What have you got to lose?
Lorna

Never wait!Hi Cynthia!

I'm glad you joined us! You will find lots of great ideas and info here from all over the world. Just a few tips: Never, ever wait! Unless the person has requested a specific contact date (which you should always follow up on!), never let the excitement pass! The first 48 hours are crucial in this business. Excitement wanes after that and you may not be as successful in booking or recruiting. She gave you her info, so she's giving you permission to contact her! When you said you were worried about "coming on too strong", are you worried about being "pushy"? Don't be! If a friend offers you something that you need or want, are they being pushy? No! There just trying to help you. In this business, you are doing the exact same thing! You are helping someone meet a want or a need, and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not saying you should call her every day for a month or camp out on her doorstep, but you get what I mean. She asked you about losing weight - what does PC have to offer that might help her? Lots! You can help her meet her need just by sharing. Sure we SELL stuff, but it's the sharing and helping that's the heart of our business and the most rewarding part! And chances are, her friends are wondering the same things, too, so why not help them all together at the same time at the show! Go for it, Cynthia - you can do it!

What are the basic must-have tools for someone new to cooking?

The most essential tools for a beginner cook are a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a non-stick skillet. These items will help you easily prep and cook a variety of dishes.

What is the best way to learn how to use my new Pampered Chef product?

We offer a variety of resources to help you learn how to use your new Pampered Chef product. You can check out our website for recipe ideas and instructional videos, attend a cooking class or party, or reach out to your consultant for personalized tips and advice.

What is the difference between a stoneware and non-stick pan?

Stoneware pans are made from natural clay and have a porous surface that absorbs moisture and heats evenly. Non-stick pans have a special coating that prevents food from sticking and makes them easier to clean. Both have their benefits, so it ultimately depends on personal preference and the type of dish you are cooking.

How do I care for my Pampered Chef products?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to prolong their lifespan. Use non-abrasive cleaning tools and avoid extreme temperature changes when using stoneware. Refer to the product manual for specific care instructions.

Can I return a Pampered Chef product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy. You can return any product within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please reach out to your consultant or contact our customer service for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
apriljc
  • LCOLACHICO