• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Woven Rectangle Server Needed

In summary, the New Woven Rectangle Server is a versatile serving dish measuring 15" x 9" x 2.25". It is microwave, oven, refrigerator, and freezer safe, making it perfect for both hot and cold dishes. It does not come with a lid, but a coordinating lid is available for storage and transportation. The server is also dishwasher safe, and can be easily cleaned by hand with warm, soapy water.
doughmama
Silver Member
does anyone have one that they would be willing to sell?

It was on the outlet- check there

not any more. of course, when I need it, it disappears. always the way but I'll keep watching.

It's on there right now. I just checked! ;)

Which size rectangle are you looking for? The skinny rectangle tray is on the outlet now. The larger rectangle for the 9x13 stone is NOT.

right, I am looking for the server, not the rectangle tray. but thanks for looking.

If you are still interested, I have one woven rectangle tray.

There were some on ebay...

1. What is the size of the New Woven Rectangle Server?

The New Woven Rectangle Server measures 15" x 9" x 2.25", making it the perfect size for serving a variety of dishes.

2. Is the New Woven Rectangle Server microwave safe?

Yes, the New Woven Rectangle Server is microwave safe. It is also oven safe up to 350°F and can be used in the refrigerator and freezer.

3. Can the New Woven Rectangle Server be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the New Woven Rectangle Server is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is great for serving casseroles, salads, and more.

4. Does the New Woven Rectangle Server come with a lid?

No, the New Woven Rectangle Server does not come with a lid. However, it can be paired with our coordinating Woven Rectangle Server Lid for convenient storage and transportation.

5. Is the New Woven Rectangle Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the New Woven Rectangle Server is dishwasher safe. It is also easy to clean by hand with warm, soapy water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDella
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • jwagner75