• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chilzanne Rectangle Server to Buy?

In summary, the Chilzanne Rectangle Server is a versatile and durable serving dish that measures 13.5" x 9.5" x 2.5". It is made of stoneware and is both microwave and dishwasher safe. It can be used for both hot and cold foods and is oven safe up to 375°F for 30 minutes. While it does not come with a lid, a coordinating Chilzanne Rectangle Lid can be purchased separately for transportation and storage purposes.
jennyl
Any chance anyone has a new Chilzanne Rectangle server to sell?

I was also looking for another one.

jennyl I emailed you yesterday. Did you get it? I have a NIB Chillzanne Rect. Server to send.

Hi, Angela,
Yes, did you get my email back this morning?
I'll definitely take it! Do you know how much to ship to 14618? And how do you want me to pay?

Thanks!

No, I did not receive the email????? I will accept paypal non-cc's. I will have to wait until Monday to be for sure on the postage, but in the computer it is showing about $10 for 10 lbs.

What is the size of the Chilzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chilzanne Rectangle Server measures 13.5" x 9.5" x 2.5", making it perfect for serving appetizers, entrees, and desserts.

What is the material of the Chilzanne Rectangle Server?

The Chilzanne Rectangle Server is made of durable stoneware that is both microwave and dishwasher safe.

Can the Chilzanne Rectangle Server be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Chilzanne Rectangle Server is designed to maintain the temperature of both hot and cold foods for longer periods of time.

Is the Chilzanne Rectangle Server oven safe?

Yes, the Chilzanne Rectangle Server can be safely used in the oven up to 375°F for up to 30 minutes.

Does the Chilzanne Rectangle Server come with a lid?

No, the Chilzanne Rectangle Server does not come with a lid. However, it can be paired with a coordinating Chilzanne Rectangle Lid (sold separately) for convenient transportation and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • cheflaurie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • ChefDella