• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Vendor With Pampered Chef??????

In summary, the new Cons. Policy states that consultants and senior consultants must be active for 3 months prior to kit enhancement month in order to participate. They must also submit 150.00 in sales.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
"The second exception pertains to personal electronic
communications. You may continue to include your Personal
Web Site address as part of your contact information or
signature on e-invitations, any e-mails that are currently
available through your Personal Web Site and your personal
e-mails to your customers. These communications may link
to your Personal Web Site. This also includes any electronic
mail pieces that may be developed by our new licensed
merchandise vendor."

I saw this in the new Cons. Policy that is up on CC...it pertains to linking our PWS...and the exceptions. BUT...now I'm dying to know who the NEW vendor is??!!!

Don't know why the "thumbs down" thing is on this...didn't put it there! Personally, I'm glad that we may be getting someone in addition to Merrill. :)

Sounds to me like it might be a newsletter vendor! I hope not because I like using Joy!!

pampchefrhondab said:
Sounds to me like it might be a newsletter vendor! I hope not because I like using Joy!!

I bet it is since all this mess that's been going on with the newsletter providers has been going on.

We had this discussion on the thread about Joy's service -

That new vendor phrase has been there for quite a while, and most likely refers to Merrill.

ChefBeckyD said:
We had this discussion on the thread about Joy's service -

That new vendor phrase has been there for quite a while, and most likely refers to Merrill.

a Jeff Dunhams puppet Peanut would say "Damn"....

I know this isn't about the vendor but I went and read the new policies and I see where it saids consultants and senior consultants have to be active 3 months pior to kit enhancement month or they can't do kit enhancement and they also said they have to submit 150.00 in sales before they get to do the kit enhancement. This should be interesting for some people.

Someone already started a thread about that.

1. How do I become a new vendor with Pampered Chef?

To become a vendor with Pampered Chef, you can apply through their website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training sessions to become a certified consultant.

2. What are the benefits of being a vendor with Pampered Chef?

As a vendor with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling high-quality kitchen products. You also have access to training, support, and a community of fellow consultants.

3. What is included in the starter kit for new vendors?

The starter kit for new vendors includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. It is designed to help you get started with your business and introduce you to the product line.

4. How do I host a successful Pampered Chef party?

To host a successful Pampered Chef party, it is important to invite a variety of people and offer incentives for guests to attend. During the party, showcase the products and demonstrate how they can be used. Encourage guests to place orders and offer special deals or discounts.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows consultants to sell products online through their personal website. However, it is important to follow their policies and guidelines for online sales and use social media and other online platforms to promote your business and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies