• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Site. Need Trade Show Ideas!

P
pamperedwendy
Hi. I am new to this site. I just joined yesterday and am a little overwhemled, I want to read every post and I have a SLOW computer so I am having a hard time doing that! Anyway, I am going to be having a booth at a Independant Colsultant Expo, with other sellers like Avon, MaryKay, Tupperware, etc. I'm wondering if anyone has ideas on what to bring, ways to get attention ANY help would be great! Thank you so much in advance. :)

Door prize slips that ask for name--phone and E-MAIL
also that ask if they want to do an in home show or a catalog show sometime

YES NO MAYBE

A little door prize and?or a gift certificate

otherwise 99% won't call you-but you will have some leads:D

Make sure you don't ever sit down in front of the customers! If you need to sit, have something that says "back in 15 minutes" and go to the bathroom or somewhere that people can't see you. Ask your booth neighbor to watch your stuff for you! And stay out in front of the booth, if you can. If you can line the booths with the tables instead of putting them between you and the customer, it is a lot more inviting.

Welcome Pamperedwendy!Congratulations on starting your business! You'll love it!

As for the trade show, I always do a raffle of a product so I can get people's contact information. Although I'm thinking of switching to a gift certificate, so I don't get, "Oh, no thanks, I already have that." or "No, I don't need that product." EVERYONE can use a gift certificate! I usually also have the Simple Additions out with some individually wrapped candy or chocolate on it. (It really does attract people! Or the people with kids, who want the candy!) IF you don't have any SA pieces, you could borrow from your recruiter or director.

Oh and after the trade show, be sure to call ALL of your leads and offer them a FREE cooking show (you provide the ingredients). That will often get you a couple bookings!

Good luck!

Welcome Pamperedwendy!I always do a raffle of a product so I can get people's contact information. Although I'm thinking of switching to a gift certificate, so I don't get, "Oh, no thanks, I already have that." or "No, I don't need that product." EVERYONE can use a gift certificate! I usually also have the Simple Additions out with some individually wrapped candy or chocolate on it. (It really does attract people! Or the people with kids, who want the candy!) IF you don't have any SA pieces, you could borrow from your recruiter or director.

Oh and after the trade show, be sure to call ALL of your leads and offer them a FREE cooking show (you provide the ingredients). That will often get you a couple bookings!

Good luck!

Trade shows ideasI have put these on several times and will be doing this again in March 2007.
I usually demonstrate the food chopper and cheese grater something that I can use with little bit of food to demonstrate. What this does is gets them to come to the table.
When I host these I usually have twenty booths with different home base businesses. I split the cost of the hall with the amount of people I have.:) :)

1. What are some ideas for trade show booths at an Independent Consultant Expo?

Some ideas for your trade show booth could include creating a visually appealing display with your products, offering samples or demonstrations, having a raffle or giveaway, and handing out informational materials about your company and products.

2. How can I stand out among other sellers at the expo?

One way to stand out is by offering a unique and interactive experience at your booth, such as hosting a cooking demonstration or providing personalized consultations. You can also differentiate yourself by promoting any special deals or promotions you have for the event.

3. What materials should I bring to the expo?

In addition to your products, you should bring plenty of business cards, brochures, and other promotional materials to hand out to potential customers. You may also want to have order forms or a way to collect contact information for follow-up after the event.

4. How can I get more attention at the expo?

One way to get attention is by having eye-catching signage and decorations at your booth. You can also use social media to promote your presence at the event and encourage people to stop by. Offering special deals or discounts for event attendees can also help draw in more attention.

5. Any other tips for a successful trade show experience?

Make sure to dress professionally and have a positive and friendly attitude at the event. Engage with visitors to your booth and be prepared to answer any questions they may have. It's also important to follow up with any leads or contacts you make at the expo after the event is over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedwendy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SDerouen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Pcjackiec