• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Sundried Tomatoe Mix...yum!

In summary, the new Sundried Tomato Mix is a blend of sundried tomatoes, garlic, onion, and Italian herbs that can be used as a seasoning for meat, vegetables, or pasta dishes. It is gluten-free and made with all-natural ingredients. The intensity of the flavor can be adjusted by using more or less of the mix or mixing it with other herbs and spices. The mix has a shelf life of 2 years if stored properly and should be used within 6 months after opening for optimal flavor.
Mel92504
Gold Member
:thumbup::thumbup:Just wanted to share that I tried the new sundried tomatoe dipping mix on b/s chicken breast for dinner tonight...yyyuuummmmmmmm!

I just brushed it with a little oil then sprinkled with the mix & baked in the square stoneware baker.

Definitely give it a try!:chef:

That sounds delicious! I love using sundried tomato dip as a marinade for chicken, but I've never thought to bake it in the stoneware baker. I'll have to try that next time. Thanks for the recommendation!

Related to New Sundried Tomatoe Mix...yum!

1. What is included in the new Sundried Tomato Mix?

The new Sundried Tomato Mix includes a blend of sundried tomatoes, garlic, onion, and Italian herbs to add a delicious burst of flavor to any dish.

2. How do I use the Sundried Tomato Mix?

The Sundried Tomato Mix can be used as a seasoning for meat, vegetables, or pasta dishes. It can also be mixed with olive oil to create a flavorful marinade or dressing.

3. Is the Sundried Tomato Mix gluten-free?

Yes, the Sundried Tomato Mix is gluten-free and is made with all-natural ingredients.

4. Can I adjust the intensity of the flavor in the Sundried Tomato Mix?

Yes, you can adjust the intensity of the flavor by using more or less of the mix. You can also mix it with other herbs and spices to create your own custom seasoning.

5. How long does the Sundried Tomato Mix last?

The Sundried Tomato Mix has a shelf life of 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it should be used within 6 months for the best flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • scottcooks