• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Create a Sub-Forum for Help Whip Cancer in the Fundraiser Forum?

In summary, Teresa suggests creating a sub-forum called "HELP WHIP CANCER" in the fundraiser forum to gather ideas and resources for the important campaign that Pampered Chef does every May. The campaign aims to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer education and early detection programs through the sale of limited edition products and fundraising events. The suggestion was well-received and will be brought up to the forum moderators for consideration.
whiteyteresa
Greg,

Can we get a sub-forum called "HELP WHIP CANCER" to the fundraiser forum? PLEASE

We have so many ideas for them from year to year and it would be nice to have one area to find this stuff.

Help Whip Cancer is a very important campaign that Pampered Chef does in the month of May. This is what is found under CC:

Help Whip Cancer®
Breast cancer affects the lives of families every day. In fact, more than 216,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and many of these women — nearly 40,000 wives, mothers, daughters, sisters and friends — will die from the disease. Through its Help Whip Cancer campaign, The Pampered Chef has collaborated with the American Cancer Society® to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer education and early detection programs. Each May, Pampered Chef Consultants raise money from the sale of special limited edition products, hold special Fund-raiser Cooking Shows and tell others about the importance of regular breast cancer screening and checkups. Funds raised are distributed to breast cancer education and early detection programs across the U.S. through the American Cancer Society®.

Everyone on here has soooooo many great suggestions for this great cause.

So please can we have a sub-forum to the fundraiser forum to keep all the great files that everyone comes up with together - in one place.

PLEASE, Pretty Please

Thank you

Teresa

~

Hi Teresa,Thank you for your suggestion of a sub-forum dedicated to the Help Whip Cancer campaign. This is a great idea and I will be sure to pass it along to our team. I appreciate your enthusiasm and support for this very important cause. Thanks again!Greg

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for suggesting this! I think it's a great idea to have a sub-forum dedicated to the Help Whip Cancer campaign. It's such an important cause and it would be wonderful to have a central place to share ideas and resources for fundraising. I will definitely bring this up to the forum moderators and see if we can make it happen. Keep up the great work and thank you for all your efforts in supporting this cause!

Best, [Your Username]

What is the purpose of the new sub-forum for fundraisers?

The new sub-forum for fundraisers is designed to provide a dedicated space for Pampered Chef consultants to share and discuss fundraising opportunities and strategies. It will also serve as a resource for customers looking to support a fundraiser through Pampered Chef products.

Who can access the new sub-forum?

The new sub-forum is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. You must be a registered consultant with a valid consultant ID to access and participate in the discussions and resources in this sub-forum.

What types of fundraisers can be promoted on the sub-forum?

Any type of fundraiser that involves Pampered Chef products can be promoted on the sub-forum. This includes traditional catalog fundraisers, online fundraisers, and in-person events such as cooking parties or fundraisers at vendor events.

How can I share my fundraiser on the sub-forum?

To share your fundraiser on the sub-forum, simply create a new post and include all the relevant information, such as the name of the organization, fundraising goal, and any special details or promotions. You can also include a link to your fundraising page or contact information for interested customers.

Can I request support for my fundraiser on the sub-forum?

Yes, you can request support for your fundraiser on the sub-forum. This can include asking for orders, promoting your fundraiser to a wider audience, or seeking advice from other consultants on how to make your fundraiser a success. However, please be respectful and do not spam or constantly promote your fundraiser on the sub-forum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DebPC