• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Product - Speculations?

In summary, PC Wire says the product that's most requested by consultants is a smaller dcb. Sandi suggests some items that she would love to see in the catalog, such as a cookbook stand, a cover for the cake stand, and a smaller DCB. She thinks that the product that's most requested by consultants this season is more Cool N Serve items.
ChefBeckyD said:
Pretty much agree with this. Except that I would like an SA butter dish and maybe a gravy boat.

Did you know - we all have different sized butter!? West coasties are more short and thicker, East coasters have longer skinny sticks. (don't go there...) There's a thread on this from some time ago with pictures. I guess they could make a dish that would accommodate both, though.

I'm betting Cookbook stand, but I was just thinking we need a larger batter bowl (maybe that would fit with the Kitchen Aid mixer...hmmm?) . I hope for a cake platter lid and a smaller DCB.

Someone asked for a lowfat version of ranch dressing - here was a WW recipe from a LONG time ago::chef:

blend 2 packets HV ranch dressing mix
1 16-oz. container cottage cheese
1 cup buttermilk

It's fantastic on potatoes, but works very well as a dressing. You need to blend it or food process it for a long time as I recall - break it into a thin mousse consistency, kind of like pancake batter.

Not a product speculation, more of a policies thing I want them to change. I know we don't get commission on those half-price, 60% off and free host rewards. And that's great! I'm okay with that, but I DO wish they would count them as sales points for our trip incentives.

I have SO MANY people ask me for a bigger Can Strainer for the Big Cans of Tuna Fish you get from Sams

ShelbyMichalek said:
Not a product speculation, more of a policies thing I want them to change. I know we don't get commission on those half-price, 60% off and free host rewards. And that's great! I'm okay with that, but I DO wish they would count them as sales points for our trip incentives.

On that same note I would love to see gift certificates reworked. Would rather not get commission when they are sold and be able to accept them as payment at parties and through our personal websites.

scottcooks said:
Did you know - we all have different sized butter!? West coasties are more short and thicker, East coasters have longer skinny sticks. (don't go there...) There's a thread on this from some time ago with pictures. I guess they could make a dish that would accommodate both, though.

I didn't know that! Is it packaged in the same weight ratios?

Although, my butter comes in one pound blocks, straight from the farm where I also get my meat, milk, cheese, and eggs...so I'm used to making it fit anyway. I keep my butter for spreading in a glasslock container similar to the ones from PC, only a rectangular shape, and I always just smoosh it to fit the container. :)
The rest of my butter I measure by weight before using it for baking.

I know it's the same in WI and NC as well as IL, IN, and TX. Also CT, VA and NY so my guess is that Midwest and East Coast are the same. I'll have to ask my sil in TX if it was different in Washington State... (talking about the butter cubes here...)

We can get both in my area Dallas metroplex and I HATE the short fat cubes it always throws me off :)

My money is on a smaller DCB as the new spring product. I can't tell you how many people have a microwave that won't accommodate the large DCB. That leaves a lot of shows where I can't WOW them with the 30-minute chicken.

I totally agree that a smaller DCB would be awesome. I had no idea my mom can not use her DCB at all in the microwave when I took a casserole for Christmas! Had to put it in the oven and we ended up eating 45 minutes later than expected because of it. What a bummer! It fits but will not turn and then hangs up on the sides and scrapes against the turn table. Not a good thing when something that should move freely and does not. That can ruin the microwave!

I'm wondering if they would make a round dcb that would fit the microwave and still accomodate a whole chicken. I absolutely love my old round stone bowl and use it frequently (in the oven). It'd probably fit in my microwave but I haven't tried it.

Now I would actually love a round DCB. I use my old deep dish baker and lid/bowl a lot!! That would be awesome...hhhmmm, I guess I could use a new stoneware piece...lol

For items that won't turn because they are too big or long, if you turn the turntable upside down, you can put the dish in and it won't turn but the tray turner won't be affected.

I'd like to see a 2 qt oval baker and lids for all of our stoneware that you could put a lid on. (square baker, rect. baker, etc)

I do suspect that the dots dishes are going bye-bye. I am curious what they might replace them with though.

Why do you think the dots dishes will go away?

I'm curious too, as I sit here drinking my whiskey sour from my dots martini glass (LOVE these glasses:love:), why you think the dots are going away? Be replaced with what? Bamboo plates would be cool but very impractical as knives devour them! Of course, I've said before, I'd love to see them make the dots in a less distructive material, perhaps a really good plastic or something similar to corningware. I'd buy those in a heartbeat!!

Thinking along the Cool n Serve line, how about a picnic basket? Everyone who sees mine wants it. And a thermal lunch tote - a little larger than the Mom's Day lunch bag?

Or the double-walled lidded tumblers with straws that are so popular these days? In Dots, of course!

I also disagree with Dots going away!! And I'm sure if they discontinued them there would be a major backlash! I absolutely LOVE my dot glasses and will be buying their dinner set with KE. And I have several people who host shows JUST to get that set 1/2 off! Agree with chefa on the tumblers in Dots!!

ShelbyMichalek said:
Agree with chefa on the tumblers in Dots!!

Very cute idea!! And perfect for spring/summer! I would love the picnic basket but do think it is a bit off market for PC.

I disagree that they would get rid of the dots, but I dont like them so I wouldnt mind if they did.
I really hope they will have the LP glass containers in Larger sizes that way you could actually bake a family size meal and then store it.
More bamboo fiber items would be awesome I hate plastic and these are a really good alternative.
I would also like stoneware in a Cobalt blue glaze as I would buy every one of them in that color (Kitchen is that color :) and no they havent had it in that color the blue they had was way too light.

I would love more variety in the LP containers too. I'm hoping this first round was a test. I love them and would like to see sets offered.

I'm not a fan of the dots at all either and could care less one way or the other if they stay or go. The entire SA line has always been my least favorite. I'm an outdoor BBQ kind of gal and don't go for all the fancy serving pieces.

For the longest time I wished they would come out with a plain oval platter instead of the one with the cranberry stripe. Well, I was cleaning out my cupboards and guess what I found? The retired original white oval platter with the cutting board insert to carve your turkey! Since I have it, I don't need another one. LOL

We used to have some stoneware in cobalt blue

ChefShalon said:
I disagree that they would get rid of the dots, but I dont like them so I wouldnt mind if they did.
I really hope they will have the LP glass containers in Larger sizes that way you could actually bake a family size meal and then store it.
More bamboo fiber items would be awesome I hate plastic and these are a really good alternative.
I would also like stoneware in a Cobalt blue glaze as I would buy every one of them in that color (Kitchen is that color :) and no they havent had it in that color the blue they had was way too light.

Actually, we did have some pieces in a cobalt blue. I still use my cobalt blue pie stone all the time. And it's not the light blue - I have that too. :)

Well they need to bring it back! I have only seen the pie plate and utiensal holder thingie.. I want all the stoneware in cobalt blue!

ChefShalon said:

I hope we don't get anything more in that bamboo fiber. I personally think they are ugly and cheap looking - my opinion and I respect that others feel differently. My big negative about them is that they are not microwave safe. They need to make that kind of bowl/dish microwave safe.

BethCooks4U said:
I hope we don't get anything more in that bamboo fiber. I personally think they are ugly and cheap looking - my opinion and I respect that others feel differently. My big negative about them is that they are not microwave safe. They need to make that kind of bowl/dish microwave safe.
I wonder why they didnt make them able to be microwave safe. As Most competitors bamboo fiber bowls and bleached tableware are microwave safe.

I have the cobalt pie plate, too. It was on the outlet a few years back. Very pretty.

Well, we know the taupe stoneware is going away since it's a single season color. I suspect there will be a new color. I wouldn't mind the cobalt. It would go in my kitchen where the cranberry & taupe do not.

I'd like a cover for the large round platter. I have that and the trifle bowl pedestal, so I don't need the cake pedestal thing.

A diabetic cookbook.

French fry blade for the mandolin.

Fish spatula.

Summer stuff in red, white & blue - not that awful green.

LOL, I heard orange was the new "in" color for home design on NPR the other day.

I god no orange!!!

BethCooks4U said:

I completely agree!

I would like more LP containers and I LOVE :love: the double walled Dots Tumbler idea!

Robins Egg blue would be a gorgeous color for stoneware. I'd replace. my whole set lol.

YES! A diabetic cookbook! I forgot about that. Can't tell you how many times people tell me we need to come out with one!

I like tje dots accent pieces.....serving bowls,glasses and such, ut would prefer a more neutral solid in the dishes ( plates, bowls) themselves either in place of or as an alternate selection.

Love the round DCB idea.

I have has numerous requests for lids for all the sheet pans. I would love to see lids for the 9x13 metal pan too! I have used the silicone one from long ago on my 9x13 pan and it works ok, but would love to have one that is made just for them!

I just wish I knew what we were getting as a consultant for having two shows in dec

Last edited:
I'm still hoping for a digital scale :)

*mini silicone floral cupcake pan!!! I sell the regular size all the time and have many requests for this
*gluten free cookbook
*smaller cake plate - these large ones don't fit in my regular kitchen cabinets
*julienne blade for the mandoline
* and I also have been asking for a small collapsible bowl in pink/white for HWC. Think it would sell well as long as the price is reasonable

+1 on the diabetic cookbook! I would like the julienne blade for the madoline as well.. another blade for the MFP and a lid.. would LOVE that.

Orange stoneware would be a BIG hit here in TENNESSEE! I love my white SA, I use them as my everyday dishes. I have asked for SA canisters every conference! LOL! I agree there is obviously another size Ridged Baker in our future. I am not a dots fan although I love the Martini glasses so wouldn't mind if they went away. I agree with a lid for the Cake plate, my mom has one that the lid can be turned upside down and sits in the base to become a punch bowl! I have a lot of people ask for the insulated carrier that was taken out of our line a couple of years ago. I use mine ALL the time. And Boil controls!

BethCooks4U said:

To me, they look like a Rachael Ray Garbage Bowl :D In fact, that's what I use it for. And I agree--they should be microwave safe.

If I'm remembering correctly (and I probably am not ;) ) but don't we only add stoneware colors in the fall? It wouldn't surprise me if more colored items were added to the outdoor items though. In fact, I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't.

the white stoneware was added Spring/Summer 2009. I remember because it was my first new season with PC.

RV Show this weekendI am attending an RV show this weekend and I was wondering if anyone knows of a list of items that are good to be used and store in an RV. I do not have an RV so I am not sure what they will be looking for.

Any suggestions
Thanks for all your help!!:love::sing:

Well they do say, "Hold and submit $1,500 and receive a "COOL" collection of spring products FREE!

So i am thinking more COOL AND SERVE products!!!!:thumbup::rolleyes:

Agree! It will be all about spring/summer!

Re: RV Show this weekend
stevensel said:
I am attending an RV show this weekend and I was wondering if anyone knows of a list of items that are good to be used and store in an RV. I do not have an RV so I am not sure what they will be looking for.

Any suggestions

collapsible bowls!! The outdoor cups, plates, caddy, and utensils. Bamboo mixing bowls, grilling items, suds pump, bamboo fiber towels, scrapers, tool turn about, mfp, leak proof containers, glass cleaner, kitchen brush, small bar pan (for toaster oven), small ridged baker (fits in rv sized microwaves), adjustable measuring spoons (takes less space than the set), measure all cup(multi purpose sized), jar opener, easy opener...gadgets (garlic press, microplane graters, peelers) 5" utility knife, bar board, flexible cutting mats, ...

I think a smaller DCB in a bright orange would be darling! I wouldn't want a rusty orange, though.

For an RV, I agree about the collapsible bowls! I had an RV party about a year ago. It was really fun. The small & medium bar pans were also a big hit, and the flexible cutting mats. Forget about having a DCB show - nobody's microwave is big enough and neither are their regular ovens.

I think your' right about the COOL selection. Sounds like more cool & serve stuff. Good grief, I hope it isn't that icky green color.

Re: RV Show this weekend
stevensel said:
I am attending an RV show this weekend and I was wondering if anyone knows of a list of items that are good to be used and store in an RV. I do not have an RV so I am not sure what they will be looking for.

Any suggestions

You might get better suggestions if you post this in it's own thread!

Cool & Serve items and maybe more things to coordinate with the MFP. Can't wait to find out!!

I vote for the Cool N Serve as well, I bet its a bowl.

I went to Sam's Club today and noticed that Rachel Ray has a purple set of cookware. I hadn't seen it before...just the orange one...is that a new color for spring?

I think we are getting more cool n serve products...although I'm not sure what else we need because we have gone through a ton of different sizes and shapes of products in the past.

For the RV I would suggest the rice cooker and micro-cookers, the small quick-stir pitcher, the simple slicer, as well as what was already suggested.

<h2>What is the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?</h2><p>The "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the latest product release from Pampered Chef for the spring season. It is a highly anticipated product that has been requested by many consultants.</p><h2>What does pcwire say about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?</h2><p>According to pcwire, the "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the most requested product by consultants. This shows the excitement and anticipation surrounding this new release.</p><h2>What are some speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?</h2><p>There are many speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations," but one of the most common ones is that it could possibly be a smaller version of the popular Deep Covered Baker. This is something that many consultants have been requesting and would love to see as a new product.</p><h2>Do you think the "New Spring Product - Speculations" will be a smaller dcb?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef employee, I cannot confirm any speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations." However, I can say that a smaller dcb is one of the top requests from consultants and it is definitely a possibility for the new product release.</p><h2>When will the "New Spring Product - Speculations" be released?</h2><p>The official release date for the "New Spring Product - Speculations" has not been announced yet. However, based on previous product releases, it is expected to be available for purchase in the spring season.</p>

What is the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?

The "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the latest product release from Pampered Chef for the spring season. It is a highly anticipated product that has been requested by many consultants.

What does pcwire say about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?

According to pcwire, the "New Spring Product - Speculations" is the most requested product by consultants. This shows the excitement and anticipation surrounding this new release.

What are some speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations"?

There are many speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations," but one of the most common ones is that it could possibly be a smaller version of the popular Deep Covered Baker. This is something that many consultants have been requesting and would love to see as a new product.

Do you think the "New Spring Product - Speculations" will be a smaller dcb?

As a Pampered Chef employee, I cannot confirm any speculations about the "New Spring Product - Speculations." However, I can say that a smaller dcb is one of the top requests from consultants and it is definitely a possibility for the new product release.

When will the "New Spring Product - Speculations" be released?

The official release date for the "New Spring Product - Speculations" has not been announced yet. However, based on previous product releases, it is expected to be available for purchase in the spring season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Selena K
Replies
Views
Jasmine