• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Registration for Teleclasses

In summary, to register for the teleclasses, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Teleclasses" tab. There is a registration fee for each teleclass, which varies depending on the class and will be clearly listed on the registration page. You can register for multiple teleclasses at once by adding them to your cart and proceeding to the checkout page. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details for the class and a link to join, as well as a reminder email closer to the date. If you need to cancel your registration, please refer to the cancellation policy on the registration page, as there may be a cancellation fee depending on how close to the class date you cancel.
chefann
Gold Member
There's new registration online for TeleClasses, and boy is it different!

It looks like we can register for each topic for which we're eligible in a given month. No more "you can only register for 2 online". Cool!

Now I just wish they had more during the evening, when I'm not at work.

I never register....I just call in at the scheduled time. I've never had a problem doing it and in fact many of the teleclass leaders have encouraged it!

I'll have to go check it out.

chefann said:
Now I just wish they had more during the evening, when I'm not at work.

I completely agree with you. It is even worse for me because I am on the West Coast. I can't complain to much, because it is a heck of a lot more than what I had 10 years ago. :)

I love how this company keeps evolving.

Related to New Registration for Teleclasses

1. How do I register for the teleclasses?

To register for the teleclasses, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Teleclasses" tab. From there, you can browse the available classes and register for the ones you are interested in.

2. Is there a cost to register for the teleclasses?

Yes, there is a registration fee for each teleclass. The fee varies depending on the class, but it will be clearly listed on the registration page.

3. Can I register for multiple teleclasses at once?

Yes, you can register for multiple teleclasses at once. Simply add all the classes you want to attend to your cart and proceed to the checkout page.

4. What happens after I register for a teleclass?

After you register for a teleclass, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details for the class, including the date and time, as well as a link to join the class. You will also receive a reminder email closer to the date of the class.

5. Can I cancel my registration for a teleclass?

Yes, you can cancel your registration for a teleclass. However, there may be a cancellation fee depending on how close to the class date you cancel. Please refer to the cancellation policy listed on the registration page for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies