• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling?

In summary, the new ready made cheesecake filling is not as good as the homemade cheesecakes. However, it is a good idea for someone who wants an easy dessert idea.
mpkegley
Has anyone tried that new ready made cheesecake filling that is out now? I was just wondering if it is any good. I was thinking of suggesting to make mini cheesecakes at my shows using that by putting graham cracker crumbs in the MMP and then just pouring that over top. Then they could easily put a dollop of pie filling on top. Easy dessert idea, but hate to suggest it if this stuff isn't good. I personally like the homemade cheesecakes, but great idea for someone who wants and easy idea.

Yep, I love it! It doesn't really pour though. It's no bake so it already has a cheesecake consistency. My son made the Peach coffee cake thing in the All the Best cookbook on Sunday and he used this instead of making the cream cheese mixture to spread on it. We also found it makes a good spread for blueberry bagels!

I've thought about buying it - I have a magazine with a recipe for easy pumpkin cheesecake, and you make it with this filling - it looks good, so I'll probably end up making it at some point!

My mom picked some up on super clearance at a grocery store near her (it was 2 days before the expiration date). She didn't use it to make a cheesecake, but used it as a spread on graham crackers. Yum!

It wasn't as good as the real thing... I've been spoiled with a hubby that makes me a TO DIE for Cheesecake every year for my birthday. It makes the stuff at the Cheesecake Factory look sad! :)

It's not bad for snacking, but everytime I took a spoonful I felt like I was eating more fake than real...ya know?

I made mini lime cheesecakes for a party last year with it. Just added some lime zest and a little juice. YUMMO! I used pre-made pastry shells and piped it in with my EAD. SUPER EASY!!! LOL

I'm new, but I'll tell you what I've done with it, and it seemed to be a hit. I have put it in won ton wrappers, and fried them to make mini fried cheesecakes (then drizzled them with caramel or chocolate syrups) And made larger ones with eggroll wrappers. They turn out to be a bit crunchier, but still soft on the inside.

Just my 2 cents...

PalmettoChef said:
I'm new, but I'll tell you what I've done with it, and it seemed to be a hit. I have put it in won ton wrappers, and fried them to make mini fried cheesecakes (then drizzled them with caramel or chocolate syrups) And made larger ones with eggroll wrappers. They turn out to be a bit crunchier, but still soft on the inside.

Just my 2 cents...

That sounds yummy!!!!

The first time I saw this in the grocery store I called a friend and told her that the Philadelphia people had gone over to the dark side. I mean, really, do they think that a tub of cheesecake filling in my fridge has any chance of making it anywhere other than my tummy? (Of course, it would eventually end up on my hips. ;))

1. What flavors are available for the New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling?

The New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling comes in three delicious flavors: classic vanilla, rich chocolate, and tangy lemon.

2. Is the New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling is suitable for people with dietary restrictions. It is gluten-free and does not contain any artificial colors or flavors.

3. How long does the New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling last in the fridge?

The New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling can last up to 7 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container.

4. Can I use the New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling for other desserts besides cheesecake?

Yes, the New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling can be used as a delicious topping for cupcakes, brownies, or as a filling for crepes and pastries.

5. Is the New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling easy to use?

Yes, the New Ready Made Cheesecake Filling is very easy to use. Simply open the container, scoop out the desired amount, and use it in your favorite dessert recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies