• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Use for Itty Bitty Margarita Mix

In summary, my director made this in the mini pie form at our meeting last month and they were SO good! Super tart and refreshing. Make sure you mix everything really well.
KayteTUrner
Gold Member
My Director made this in the mini pie form at our meeting last month and they were SO good! Super tart and refreshing. Make sure you mix everything really well.

This could totally be something you have ready when guests get to the show and then they use the Easy Accent Decorator you put some whipped cream on top.

I'm going to send the recipe to my customers who got the mix for free in February and to future customers who buy the mix.

Make sure you put your information on the bottom before sending out :)

Attachments

• Itty Bitty Maggie Pie.doc
    329 KB · Views: 905
  • Itty Bitty Maggie Pie.pub
    164.5 KB · Views: 494
How intriguing!! I want to try it before sending it out but I think this sounds just awesome!

Could you do these in the new mini pie pans or mini tart pans?? Sounds deliciously refreshing and more what I would use this product for.

Oh, and I bet you could make this very low fat or low calories! Use fat free cool whip, fat free milk, and not sure about the crusts, but my WW mind is thinking it could make a great dessert for low points. I will have to figure that ut. Make mini tarts or pies and stick in the freezer, so you have portion control too!

I did this for my meeting, it was good! We did it in the Mini Muffin pan and I made little graham cracker crusts. The consensus was it was good but a little too sweet, and cut back a bit on the Itty Bitty Bevs mixture, it was toooo limey.

I have been doing a lot of shows in Feb with non-drinkers, last night I did a whole huge group from the Mormon church, but told them I would include the recipe with their orders since they were getting it for free, and they could call it "Mock Key Lime Pie". They loved it.

OMG Kayte I didn't even see it was you, LOL. Well, glad to see it's working....

Esavvymom - You could totally do them in the new mini pie/tart makers!HI NANCY!!!!!

I am going to serve this at a vendor event in the easy accent decorator & just squirt onto mini vanilla wafers!

WOW!!! I did this for my Home Builders show yesterday. I served in on mini vanilla wafers so everyone could sample. In the first hour, I sold all 4 boxes I took with me! I will do this at every vendor event! I mixed it at home and stored it in my Salad Spinner bowl with the cool insert and lid. I filled the EAD with it and people were AMAZED! (including me). I will be making this at all of my shows this month with Fajitas! Super Simple and inexpensive!

So you could possibly do this as a dip right? And serve even with vanilla wafers (as rinakay said) or animal crackers? And it turns out green, I'm assuming? Great for March shows as a little treat or team training!

Kelly8 said:
So you could possibly do this as a dip right? And serve even with vanilla wafers (as rinakay said) or animal crackers? And it turns out green, I'm assuming? Great for March shows as a little treat or team training!

This would be a great fruit dip..my kids have been using it on strawberries. It is not green but you could add a drop or 2 of green food coloring.

2 sleeves graham crackers, chopped
1 1/2 sticks butter
3/4 c sugar

mix and spread into medium sheet pan. Bake for 7 min on 350^. Cool.

8 oz cool whip
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3-4 T Itty Bitty Bevs margarita mix
Mix and spread over crust. Freeze for 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.

So good and go further than the pie :)

KayteTUrner said:
Esavvymom - You could totally do them in the new mini pie/tart makers!

HI NANCY!!!!!

Someone needs to try it and put a picture of this on here - please...

Kelly8 said:

Yes, it does come out green.

rinakay said:
WOW!!! I did this for my Home Builders show yesterday. I served in on mini vanilla wafers so everyone could sample. In the first hour, I sold all 4 boxes I took with me! I will do this at every vendor event! I mixed it at home and stored it in my Salad Spinner bowl with the cool insert and lid. I filled the EAD with it and people were AMAZED! (including me). I will be making this at all of my shows this month with Fajitas! Super Simple and inexpensive!

Okay I want to do this idea what recipe did you use and did you just keep filling the EAD???

I hadn't thought of doing that pie in mini pie/tart form or as a dip - awesome idea!

I LOVE the idea of mixing it like pie filling & using the EAD to top not only graham crackers, & Nilla Wafers, but also sugar cookies, shortbread cookies, (any variety of) Keebler Sandies Cookies! Shortbread cookie crust is my pic when I make Key Lime pie. It is extra yummy when made with the Sandies cookies- ANY of the nut varieties add an extra layer of flavor!

On more idea- I haven't tried it yet, but what about a crushed pretzel crust when making on the sheet pan? That would give it both some crunch & also the salt that would be part of the flavor mix when served as drink in a salt rimmed glass.

Last edited:
A gal at our meeting said yesterday she puts the filling into our EAD and can pipe it onto Vanilla wafers for individual desserts.Another lady used the filling (cool whip, milk, itty bitty bev) mixture as a delicious DIP. She had the graham cracker sticks, but I would think you could use some other dessert cookies, or even fruit too.

Seems like you could cut it with some riccotta or marscapone cheese if it is too limey or too sweet.

Great Idea Scott. Like a Margarita Cheese Cake.

I would volunteer to maybe just put a whole mini vanilla wafer as the "crust".

I made this up from all of the great ideas that everyone shared. Thank you for all of the great suggestions. Can't wait to try these now....

:thumbup::love:

Attachments

• Other Uses for Margarita & Mojito Mixes.doc
    48 KB · Views: 1,207
I made a regular cake mix and added 3 tsp of the margarita mix to the batter. Then I added 2 tsp. of margarita mix to butter cream icing and tinted it green with food coloring gel. (made small cakes in brownie pan.) These cakes were amazing!

1. Can I use the Itty Bitty Margarita Mix for something other than making margaritas?

Absolutely! The Itty Bitty Margarita Mix can be used for a variety of recipes, including marinades, salad dressings, and even baked goods. Get creative and experiment with different flavors in your cooking.

2. How long does the Itty Bitty Margarita Mix last after opening?

Once opened, the Itty Bitty Margarita Mix can last up to 6 months if stored in the refrigerator. Be sure to check the expiration date on the bottle for the most accurate information.

3. Can I use the Itty Bitty Margarita Mix in non-alcoholic drinks?

Yes, the Itty Bitty Margarita Mix can be used in non-alcoholic drinks as well. Simply mix it with your favorite soda or sparkling water for a refreshing mocktail.

4. Is the Itty Bitty Margarita Mix gluten-free?

Yes, our Itty Bitty Margarita Mix is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase the Itty Bitty Margarita Mix in bulk for events or parties?

Yes, we offer bulk orders for our Itty Bitty Margarita Mix for events and parties. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • natural
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies