• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Combos Have You Made in the New Torte Pan Set?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of combos that can be made using their products. These include popular options such as pizza and salad, pasta and garlic bread, and grilled cheese and tomato soup. They also have gluten-free and vegetarian options, such as quinoa stir fry and tofu tacos. For a quick and easy weeknight meal, they suggest chicken fajitas and rice, shrimp scampi and pasta, and steak and vegetable stir fry. And for dessert, they have sweet treats like chocolate lava cake and ice cream, fruit cobbler and whipped cream, and brownie sundaes. Additionally, Pampered Chef allows for customization based on dietary restrictions or preferences by swapping out ingredients, using alternative cooking methods, or
chefann
Gold Member
In the new Torte Pan Set?

I just made one to take to dinner at my Mom's this evening: strawberry cake, a cheesecake flavored mousse (cheesecake pudding made with 1 cup milk, with 1 cup Cool Whip folded in), and a can of strawberry pie filling on the top. It looks really pretty - I piped a row of Cool Whip around the edge of the top.

I'm looking for ideas to share with hosts and guests, other than the combos I thought of in another thread.

I'm thinking something like a chocolate cake with a peanut butter mousse, or a lemon cake with lemon curd and a raspberry mousse. Or maybe a caramel apple cake with a cinnamon cream cheese mousse. Yum!

Wow, that sounds delicious! I love using my Torte Pan Set for special occasions. Some other ideas I have tried and enjoyed are a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries on top, or a lemon cake with lemon curd and whipped cream. You could also try a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and chopped pecans for a more traditional dessert. Let us know if you come up with any other tasty combinations!

Related to What Combos Have You Made in the New Torte Pan Set?

1. What types of combos have you made using Pampered Chef products?

We have a wide variety of combos that can be made using our products. Some popular options include pizza and salad, pasta and garlic bread, and grilled cheese and tomato soup.

2. Are there any gluten-free or vegetarian options for combos?

Yes, we have a selection of gluten-free and vegetarian recipes that can be made using our products. Some examples include quinoa stir fry and tofu tacos.

3. Can you suggest any combos for a quick and easy weeknight meal?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make meal prep and cooking faster and more convenient. Some quick and easy combos include chicken fajitas and rice, shrimp scampi and pasta, and steak and vegetable stir fry.

4. Are there any dessert combos using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of sweet treats that can be made using our products. Some popular dessert combos include chocolate lava cake and ice cream, fruit cobbler and whipped cream, and brownie sundaes.

5. Can you customize combos based on dietary restrictions or preferences?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences, so we offer customizable combos. Some ways to personalize your combos include swapping out ingredients, using alternative cooking methods, or adjusting portion sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC