• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products to Feature in August Newsletter

In summary, the new products featured in the August newsletter include a 9-inch stoneware pie dish, a bamboo cutting board set, a garlic press, a silicone basting brush, and a stainless steel scoop and spreader. These new products are currently available for purchase on the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The 9-inch stoneware pie dish is made of durable stoneware and has a fluted edge design, while the bamboo cutting board set is made of sustainable bamboo and has a reversible design. If you purchase all five featured products in August, you will receive a 10% discount on your entire order, and hosting a Pampered Chef party can also earn you free products.
DeeDee616
I was wondering if anyone created a flyer or newsletter that has some of the new prodcuts featured on it? I want to include that with my August newsletter in hopes of getting booking for September. Thanks!

Joy who creates tastytidbits.net has the fall flash flyer with new products!

Thanks! Dind't realize she had so many free flyers! That one is awesome! I can't wait to send it out next week!

1. What are the new products that will be featured in the August newsletter?

The new products that will be featured in the August newsletter include a 9-inch stoneware pie dish, a bamboo cutting board set, a garlic press, a silicone basting brush, and a stainless steel scoop and spreader.

2. Are these new products available for purchase now?

Yes, these new products are currently available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can you tell me more about the 9-inch stoneware pie dish?

Sure! The 9-inch stoneware pie dish is made of durable stoneware that is resistant to scratches and stains. It also has a fluted edge design for a beautiful presentation and can be used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

4. What makes the bamboo cutting board set unique?

The bamboo cutting board set is unique because it is made of sustainable and eco-friendly bamboo. It also has a reversible design with one side for cutting and the other side for serving, and it comes with a built-in handle for easy carrying.

5. Are there any special promotions for purchasing these new products?

Yes, for the month of August, if you purchase all five of the featured new products, you will receive a 10% discount on your entire order. Plus, as always, you can earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefvt
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies