• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sneak Preview F/W Products-Open House Flyer

In summary, the speakers discuss a flyer created for an open house event in August to showcase a new catalog and generate bookings. Suggestions are given to improve the flyer, such as removing text boxes, using less exclamation points, and realigning certain sections. Additionally, tips are shared for offering a booking gift and including contact information. Despite initial hesitation, the group encourages the poster to continue sharing their ideas and appreciates the help received on this platform.
Jess_K
Here is a flyer that I created for an open house at the end of August to showcase the new catalog and hopefully get some bookings. Please let me know any suggestions !!

Thanks!

Attachments

• FW2007sneakprevopenhouse.doc
    611 KB · Views: 452
You might want to remove the boxes from around the text, that will make it look 'less busy'.

I really like it.

LIke Linda said take out some of the text boxes.

And a little tip for a booking gift. MAke it something they get at their show! You do not want people saying they will book just to get something free then flake out on you. If you make it a product like a seas. best or a mini spat you can put it on their order and you get the discount off of it. and make comish back and can write the difference off on your taxes. Just enter it as a consultant gift on the payment screen.

HTH!

Updated Flyer FW Preview Open houseI changed it and updated it some.. maybe better?

thanks for the comments

Attachments

• FW2007sneakprevopenhouse.doc
    610.5 KB · Views: 403
This is what I would change:

1) get rid of all box lines - maybe just leave the one around your RSVP info

2) Take away the '!' after Invited (top line) - actually, you have too many exclamation points - only put them where you really want to emphasize. When you have too many they loose their importance.

3) Take away 'type of show' after the Come when you can..... statement Also change 'but, I will have..." to "and I will have..."

4) Try to realign the September Guest special area. The $10 is on a line all by itself. Maybe use a smaller font so it will all fit on one line.

5) Do you want them to RSVP by a certain date? If so be sure to put that in there.

How are you sending this out? Are you emailing or USPS mailing? You might want to add your phone number in case someone needs directions.

Hope that helps and hope I wasn't too critical.

Linda

Here's the Sneak Peek document I made.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Fall Product Preview CS.doc
    1,014 KB · Views: 453
thanksthanks for all the input.. I changed up the flyer again. :) thanks Linda.. you were helpful, but initially I must say that I decided not to post anything ever again lol... but then realized it was all to help.. and I appreciate it.

have a great day,
J

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Jess, I apologize. Please continue to post your ideas, it gives everyone great ideas that they can either do themself or change-up what's been posted to suit their needs. I know I've received a ton of help since finding this site!

Jess... I totally know how you feel! The same thing happened to me the first few times I posted docs I had made myself. Truly the only reason I made any suggestion was because you asked. Usually I use things I find here and tweak them to my liking. We all have different tastes.

Keep up the good work!

No Linda it was not you! You have been nothing but helpful and fun!

Last edited:
pamperedlinda said:
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Jess, I apologize. Please continue to post your ideas, it gives everyone great ideas that they can either do themself or change-up what's been posted to suit their needs. I know I've received a ton of help since finding this site!

no worries Linda :)

Thanks Jess for the flier, I think I'll be using it. :)

1. What is the purpose of the Sneak Preview F/W Products-Open House Flyer?

The Sneak Preview F/W Products-Open House Flyer is an invitation to an exclusive event where attendees can get a first look at our latest fall and winter products.

2. When and where is the Sneak Preview F/W Products-Open House taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. Please refer to the flyer for more details.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Sneak Preview F/W Products-Open House?

No, attendance is free for all guests. However, we encourage you to RSVP in advance so we can plan accordingly.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Sneak Preview F/W Products-Open House?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or two to the event. Just make sure to include their names in your RSVP.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts available at the Sneak Preview F/W Products-Open House?

Yes, attendees will have the opportunity to purchase our new fall and winter products at a discounted rate during the event. Plus, there will be exclusive deals and offers only available to those who attend the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJKates
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kristyn
  • Tenille V.
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MHPampered