• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Paper Work for 2008 Spring Summer

In summary, for the 2008 Spring Summer season, the company has made significant changes to their paper work. This includes the addition of new product lines, updated product descriptions, a section for nutrition information, and a revamped order form for easier use. It is important to use the updated paper work for accurate product information and pricing, as well as efficient inventory and order tracking. The deadline for submitting orders using the new paper work is June 30th, 2008. The paper work can be downloaded from the company's website or requested from a team leader or consultant. There will also be training and resources available, such as webinars, user guides, and video tutorials, to help consultants navigate the new paper work.
ameliasurf
ok if i understand this right, if not correct me if i am wrong....... does home office send us new paper work and stuff like that for free or do we have to pay for it?

You will get a sampling of the paperwork in your change-over kit.

You will have a charge around 6 dollars or so to cover the cost of shipping though. They take it out of your commission check.

And the changeover kit has a $6 fee that will be deducted from your commission.

There's a list on the inside cover of the SE CN of what's included in the box.

If I have a consultant who is inactive and she re-activates in Jan or Feb will HO send her a change-over kit?

Yes, they will. My consultant who reactivated in December just got the Fall box.

So, we get everything listed on the "Paperwork Package Guide" that was in the Special Edition of Consultant News yesterday for $6? Or is that something different?

The second from last page? That's the list of what's in the box.

Related to New Paper Work for 2008 Spring Summer

1. What changes have been made to the new paper work for 2008 Spring Summer?

The most significant change is the addition of new product lines and updated product descriptions. We have also added a new section for nutrition information and a revamped order form for easier use.

2. Can I still use the old paper work from previous years?

No, it is important to use the updated paper work for the current season to ensure accurate product information and pricing. It also helps us keep track of inventory and orders more efficiently.

3. Is there a deadline for submitting orders using the new paper work?

Yes, all orders using the 2008 Spring Summer paper work must be submitted by the end of the season, which is June 30th, 2008. After this date, the paper work will be updated for the next season.

4. Where can I find the new paper work for 2008 Spring Summer?

The new paper work is available for download on our website under the "Resources" section. You can also request a physical copy from your team leader or consultant.

5. Will there be any training or resources available to help me navigate the new paper work?

Yes, we will be hosting webinars and training sessions to familiarize consultants with the new paper work and answer any questions. You can also refer to the updated user guide and video tutorials on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • LilBit'sMomma